Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

What's that on your lips

Ebyan   

She's talking about sucking up.

Edit:

Actually,now, I'm not so sure. The other dudes are talking about something else.

RedSea   

Jacaylboro and I grew in teh same neighborhood therefore I know what is he is talking about. Since he seems to shy away from the story why don't I start for him in order to get my saaxib off the hook.

One upon a time, mr. Jacaylboro use to like this girl from our neighborhood. She was really pretty, I mean flaming hot. And here always smiley, friendly Jacaylboro found himself in LOVE with the girl.

One day, she walked in front of his house, wearing the latest lipstick, perhaps send to her as a gift from a store in new Yor that sells victoria secrets' products. Simply she was even hotter than before. :D

Mr. Jacaylbaro would always dream about her, but this day a amazing thing happen to him.

as she walked down the street he stared at her, and imagined himself kissing this gorgeous girl's lips. While pretending, he accidently kissed a goat that was near him thinking he was kissing the girl he liked. That when I saw him giving really hot smooch to a goat and I yelled 'what on animal planet are you doing, let the sheep go'. :D:D:D

I think that is what he is hiding, although it could be another embarasing story that might happen to him. I also know that one as well, but wont tell. Its really bad.

ps. If Jacaylbaro ever tells you about his first kiss, one thing you should know, it was a goat. :D

be like rudy!! u haunt the boss, then azz kizzer n the likes dont come in your way cuz they do what boss tells them to do...!

but make sure the women are in your corner..special your boss's wife!! u dont have even take her to lunch...just email her and invite her to lunch and then say...sorry something came up and i cant do it!! its the thought that counts for ladies mostly...u dig! lool

otherwise, u be toast. yo, u gotta hit the boss where it hearts most..! lool. its about strategy

if the boss is a lady...u r sol...! shyte outta of luck. the only boss who fired me was a lady boss!! :confused: