Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Who is Female and who is male, I am confused

What does that mean exactly? What has Ngonge to do with either identifying yourself as male or female? Or 'kufsasho' for that matter?

Zeph you need to chill you are taking things too seriously.This is a friendly banter"owight"

Zephryne you seem to enjoy picking on me even though a number of other people said the same thing/laughed at the same thing.Glad to know you like me that much :D

Sky   

You guys think you're funny huhh? Sky is a girl kulaha. Ok, its like that....

And Lexy of course we'll play dress up. Come here girl! ;)

Sky   

Orgilaqe, I suggest you work on your sense of humour. Unless it was a malicious attempt.

Zephryne you seem to enjoy picking on me even though a number of other people said the same thing/laughed at the same thing.Glad to know you like me that much

Orgilaqe, I'm not picking on you, your comment just caught my attention. And yes, I do like you (or rather your posts). Do you have a problem with that? :D

Orgilaqe, I'm not picking on you, your comment just caught my attention. And yes, I do like you (or rather your posts). Do you have a problem with that?

Zephryne You were doing so well up till you started using those damn brackets why oh why couldnt you avoid them for once.It would have made perfect sense.Maybe i'll just ignore the brackets and what's in them :D

I can feel a "sbaaro" coming on

I am a man. Today. I will be a complete manly bast*ard. It will be the only way to deal with a certain somebody that has my dhiig qarqarqar-ing.

Now I've gone and spilled my tea. Crap. I will wipe it away with somebody else's belonging, then sit back with my legs so far apart, one foot nestled in Antartica, the other in the Arctic.