Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Who is Female and who is male, I am confused

where's the fun in that? LoooL

Ooh so you want to beat the crap out of me now.I dont think i'm going to like that very much thank you.Sky is into all this whipping,servant thingy try him

OG Moti   

I still don't know who is female and who is male except those who were kind to clarify for us..

The following people seriously i have no idea whether they are female or male

Foxy-brown - thou from the avatar i am guessing a female

Fidel still dont know

Sky a aah, can figure out this person..i have a guess but i dont like what i am guessing

Zephyrine does it mean zabrine or zabri, no clue

STOIC ?????

Jumatatu guessing a female! but then i could be wrong

7 0f Nine female avatar i guess female but could be anybody or anything

sheherazade he says i am a man, but the firt three letters of the name says something else, and people read the first letters and make perception.. ;)

This weird, and someone was saying don't rape me, what? I am a human rights activist and I did projects for re-educating women, and teaching the value of family to them.. I also worked women's rights activist.. please don't insult me.. reveal yourselves please i don't want to address you what you are not..

Peace

dawoco   

seeing this topic I was wondering why Moti wants to know who is female and who is male. I came up with two reasons why he should want to know the gender behind the posts...

He either wants to know all females because he is ready to find himself a xalimo and doesn't want ms perfect to go past him unnoticed in a macawiis disguise. Or, he has seen what seemed like a nice girl, only to find out that she had a beard and was indeed a he.

Which one is it, me wonders :D

STOIC   

OG..Haji, i see you putted my name on question mark.I don't know what that is supposed to mean.I am a male saxiib.hope that sets the record straight with you!.I understand the frustration on your part.Since i like how your thread lacks pretense, i will help you identify these city slickers

Zephrine aka Barwaqo....Female

Seven aka Kleidoscope aka Amethyst aka Qalanjo(magacas walaiskuheysta hauguyerin).....Female

Sheherazade aka Shehe.......Female

Fidel.......male