Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Who is Female and who is male, I am confused

OG Moti   

Guys what is going on, I am discovering everyday, someone i always thought was a female turns to be a male like b>Fidel[/b] what is going on man, you calling a man hot, that is scary, what are you up to?.. and Sky I thought he was a female.

or someone i thought male turns to be a female like Worrior and Pucca

and many others, what is going on?

I am confused, are people hiding something we dont know or just dont know how to choose name..

Maybe we should add extenssion of gender to our names.. like OG_Moti_M

ma anigaa yaabin

PEace

don't try inaad i kufsato :D:D:D

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You all better watch out The Old Man Og Moti is on heat man and any sissy name is going to get it :D:D:D

Hi, Ogmoti

Sorry for troubling you wise oldman, thought you being in cambodia you will be aware of the female warriors that end. I descend from a line of warriors ;) so needed to give them credit.

I was once known as Sissade(Simple(sade) sister),a name which later caused alot of unneccessary disturbance.

No need to be confused, just ask the name user for their id smile.gif Dont let the heat get to you, chill :cool:

Janna   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Sky
I thought he was a female.

I thought so too. I was hoping he would be one of my girlfriends. We can do our hair, nails and play dress up's. But I guess not :( Sky can we still play dress up's though? icon_razz.gif

worrior of light i thought you were a man.All this time eeh! now i know what NGonge is facing pulling his hair out whilst fighting off the mosquitoes and bugs,turantula's :D

Foxy   

Qoute

I'm Male ,, [big Grin] ... don't try inaad i kufsato [big Grin] [big Grin]

Classic.......

:cool: :cool:

cheers

You know Jacaylbaro had a very good idea.Ngonge and Co are on a rampage at the moment and so it is better to identify myself as a MAN and if i could borrow your words jacaylbaro"Dont try inaad i kufsato" :D:D:D

Castro   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I'm Male ,,
:D
... don't try inaad i kufsato
:D:D

You think rape is a joke? Ha ha?

Ngonge and Co are on a rampage at the moment and so it is better to identify myself as a MAN and if i could borrow your words jacaylbaro "Dont try inaad i kufsato"

What does that mean exactly? What has Ngonge to do with either identifying yourself as male or female? Or 'kufsasho' for that matter? :confused:

Acuudu bilaah.

STOIC   

He bears his trouble safely, never begs for sympathy, never yields to sorrow, never winces at pain, He is stoical, and he is a MAN.

PS Zeph..watch how Ngonge will be suprised to see his name next to "Don't try inaat ikufsato"

Ahem... Sipping his coffee waiting for the drama to unfold :D !