Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

BNP Members List Leaked - Spot the Islamophobes in your Neighbourhood

Ibtisam   

^^Now why would I read the sun :confused: Well all I know is while they are splashed on the front pages, it gives Muslims a little time to breath. My principles are fairness. They should be vilified like the Muslims are, and we should be seeing daily reports about their crime and hate.

Abwaan :D LOOL I remember that story. There was the other one, it was on dispatches, there was a Pakistan dude who was a memember for a long time, and the party split because he was given a position within the party and then they realised in the background check that this guy is NOT white, despite his appearances.! :D

NGONGE   

Just listen to yourself, woman, listen to yourself. :D

You were shocked when someone compared them to HT and now all you are doing is comparing them to Muslims!

Secondly, what you're talking about there has nothing to do with fairness (it's worrying that you misunderstand the concept). It's simple retribution that you're after.

NGONGE   

^^ This guy. His name is John Gaunt and he has a show on Talk Sport radio.

4240.jpg

Ibti did't get the point I made about The Sun. Maybe now she will.

Fabregas   

^^he(Gaunt) was sacked for calling a host a nazi and some other words. He's not on the the BNP list. I think that was some unknown DJ or something. .........

NGONGE   

^^ No he's not. I was only replying to the post above. And I only mentioned the Sun earlier to show that even papers with racist tendencies were exposing these BNP members.

I have no problem with anyone as long as they don't advocate violence against particular race or religios group.

I met a white friend of mine who had greavance against british political correctiness gone too far, this time his local council declared "Chrismiss Day" will no longer be called Chrismiss Day because it may be offensive to some groups.

I think that kind of recless political decision, aimed more at fulfulling the governments multiculuralism bagwagon then helping positive community cohesion is alienating more moderate white people.

The BNP, NF and other far righ groups are capitalising on that sense of alienation by delivering their messages and helping them to recruit members.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ This guy. His name is John Gaunt and he has a show on Talk Sport radio.

4240.jpg

Yeah Saaxiib that was him. Thanks NGONGE