Sign in to follow this  
Deeq A.

Somali forum

qacbaro ....thank u!, is that the only way of saying it, or like most other somali words, is there another word that u could think of that i could use, because that word sounds too arabic? ( maybe its just me!

Tuujiye   

Lazy girl...waz your point!!!

maku fahmin waxa aad ka hadloosid...but I likethe way you spelled our name..reminds how them cheerleaders used to cheer me up when ever i score a goooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll....... :D

wareer badanaa!!

nuune   

waraada iska dhaafa nooh kisteeda ee tuuranee tuur haka soo baxdee talyaani mey ku dhalatay gewerta maxaa waaye taatikada ay ka hadlooso cheejniya maala joogaa.

cheer leader iga dheh :D

Originally posted by Feebaro:

Sis relax..Don't forget we have many different ways of speeking somali. We can't say any of them is wrong. You will find that out when you get to know all of them.

wareer badanaa!!

faham la'aan badanaa.

Originally posted by NoVa_*:

So for those of U Who doens't SPeak SOmali,maybe who know's u'll pick it up faster than u thought after all somali ain't that hard 2 write and read.

When I first got here, I was really annoyed that I couldn't understand most of the posts and it took me about 15 minutes to figure out what a sentence meant, but you do pick it up as you go. Now it only takes me 10 minutes to read a Somali sentence. smile.gif

I disagree that this is an Af Somali forum, I see it as a forum where Somali people can meet other Somali people and exchange ideas. Especially for people like me who don't know have any Somali friends or acquaintances.

But even though I would personally prefer if people spoke more English, or at least have an English summary of what they're saying in Somali, I wouldn't want them to stop speaking Somali. It helps me improve on my own Somali, all I ask is for the hardcore Somali speakers to be a little more considerate when writing long posts in Somali during an interesting debate, because I genuinely want to know what that person has to say, and how I can learn from people if I don't understand them.

I like the idea of a forum where people can only speak Somali, and be forced to write in Somali (and hopefully the regular posters will be maganimous enough to overlook the terrible spelling and grammar icon_razz.gif ).

But let it also be about Somali culture, rather than just language, because I have even less experience with our culture than with the Somali language.

Written by Boolbaro:

waraada iska dhaafa nooh kisteeda ee tuuranee tuur haka soo baxdee.

Do you think that just because you can come out and say "TUUR HAKA SOO BAXDEE" that tuur automatically will come out.(the hunch back of norde dame type of thing???)

Oh nooo noo, don't tell me, you are going to confess to being a w*tch and you mastered on the craft itself. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Its pitiful for a grown a*s man like you to shed tears inside, and no shoulder to cry on. Just so you know, no one cares if you are leading a bunch of middle aged men into some sort of revolution.

PS:don't lose any hair grumpy, most pple probably knew you were nuune before sue mentioned that little detail to the rest of us.

Fever wrote:

maku fahmin waxa aad ka hadloosid.

See u fahmee, when its beyond your comprehension???

reminds how them cheerleaders used to cheer me up when ever i score a goooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll.......

Just so you know fever, getting the bucket of water inside the ceel and bringing it up, doesn't count as a goal, and thats beside the point, since it isn't a sport in the jungle's of africa(thats where u represent, isn't it...)

Tuujiye   

My sweety lazy did I tell I could play ball too?

Basketball that is..You think A.I got game, wait till you see me play....but waxaan ka baqaa in aad iga heshid oo aad jursy geega xiratid..Aaaaaaaaaaa..go feebaro ..aaaaaaa..by the way the name is feebaro so please don't kill it nooh..

and what do you know about the jungles of Africa..lol..don't you know they have the best games their..where do you think Libaax san kataabte got his nick from..lol..cause we had a game called " car libaaxa sanka kataabo" and Libaax san kataabte was the best at it..and thats why we gave him the name..Si aad ku tabatid the nose of lion, you need some skill, speed, you have to be 100%fit and well build just in case you get in a fight with the lion..

So baby girl, Ya DONOW THE JUNGLE MAN.so BACK UUUUUUF............

Wareer badanaa!!

nuune   

LAZIIGAAL, why don't just admit dat u wana join this family, cuz we have nothing againt u if u do so, marka waxaad noo heesid waa duur xul, ma taqanaa duur xul waxa la dhaho, waligaa malagu masaafeestay, daafeed malagu geestay sheekadaas baad noo waddaa marka kula yaabi meyno.

huuuuuuuuuuuno macaanto, tuur kaama soo baxayso ha cabsanin haday kaasoo baxdo xariifkoo lee kaa soo saaraayo suu kuu saqiir juujinaayo lee bas.

feebara maxa daldalaysaa waraa maba fahmin an ingliishka ma kasayi baaba, qacbaro aaba ka yaabay waxa shegeeyso

Nuune, you are like an energizer battery(u & your groupie's), yap, yap yap yap, ragga don't talk too much.

FEVER:

I can't believe you are that dull to the point were u gotta mention your hobbies and interests as if I care, that will never get you my attention, and quit trying, you ran out of things to say long time ago.

nuune   

LEEZIGAAL, i like ur signature, don't tell me why, u know, and don't tell me why do i care, u know why, because u r boojaal :D

Tuujiye   

FEVER:

I can't believe you are that dull to the point were u gotta mention your hobbies and interests as if I care, that will never get you my attention, and quit trying, you ran out of things to say long time ago.

xuxuxxuxuxxxx..1st the name is feebaro (khando teesto hakaa gaarsiisee)..2nd I think I have your full attention because if I didn't you wouldn't write back to me every time. you can't wait to see this post I bet..lol..muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucaaaaaaaaa ;) I love you too..

wareer badanaa!!!!!!