Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Old lady gets harassed **Shocking**

Miriam1   

In Toronto the trains have little handles you push, if your being abused...these trains must have had them...why didnt anyone do stop the train!?

^^ lol

The girl is mentally unstable. I think they said she was bipolar. Thus not taking her meds probably made her act out this way.

Ibtisam   

Acudubiliah, what is wrong with the rest of the people on the train, why are they letting her abuse the old lady like that for so long.

She is barking mad!! Haha her wig came off!!!! loooooool and she is pressing charge. Haah

N.O.R.F   

The woman has been affected by something with all that anger. Why folk so quiet when she is verbally abusing the old lady?

Cara.   

^I'm terrified of bipolar people, I'm not sure I would've done anything to draw her attention. I couldn't even watch the video for more than 30 sec.

Thierry.   

I thought she might be a bit crazy, I have a soft spot for old folks I dont think I could just stand there and see the old lady get assaulted.

Chimera   

I hate hip hop culture and i wonder what that old lady was thinking cause she experienced all the major events of African American progress from R-PRK to MLK to MLCM-X. This incident must have been very painfull. It's sick how this disgusting hip hop culture is eclipsing real black music and musicians

lol@pressing charges

btw when you encounter a person like that, you should talk in a different language - they will think your crazy and will leave you alone ex: a friend of mine and i were in a supermarket somewhere in 2001 and suddenly this weird Antillian guy with dreadlocks walked towards us and started talking but neither of us understood a damn thing - so my friend started talking in his native language which is moluccan - the Antillian guy looked at him with his red eyes for a second and then walked away :D

North, do not associate the bad behaviour of americans with your past canadian experience.

We are respectful nation, and we do not tolerate ill behaviour from anyone.

The dude who put his hands on that female was way too nice. I would've knocked her to the ground, prior to that I would have cursed the living daylight out of her.

I am disgusted with the individual who recorded it well as the spectators as the poor old lady was being verbally abused.

How can anyone just stomach all that?

Toure, why did you have to share this? Dhiig kar aan waxaan ka qaada, xanaag daraadiis.

Kudos to the homeboy who stood up and showed the little girl how its really done.

PS:the comments in youtube page were comical.