Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Would you believe if I told you......

Xoogsade   

I witnessed a performance of exorcism on a demon possessed woman and her talk with a man's voice and listened to an entire conversation between the demons inside her and the sheekh doing the exorcism by way of Quranic recitation loudly with group of boys as helpers including me reading the shorter chapters of the quran while scared and transfixed. Faataxo ku celcelis aan ka bixi waayay. My curiosity was the only thing that kept my feet stable on the ground and wanting to know where the strange story shall end. Needless to say, her disgruntled husband who happened to be one of those twisted sheekhs sent these Jinns on her as they stated, and more strangely, they said their base was in Iraq although the man they were serving was in muqdisho at the time and the woman was in Kenya which is where this event happened, they were nonmuslim demons and eventually got out of the woman after some good beating and quran recitation which they said burned them. I decided to forget about the whole incident for twelve years and treated it as if it never happened untill I read a book recently which talks about this subject of demon possession.

One reason I never talked about that experience is because it frightened me big time.

-Lily-   

Xoogsade that's freaky. I don't think I could have sat there laakin you are not meant to fear anyone but God. I think bad jinns are more scary than murders and evil people in general.

Xoogsade   

Mr.red, If you are not aware of such possessions and for the first time you see someone in a state of epilepsy making strange noises and speaking with a voice contradictory to one's sex, you get scared right? One, you haven't seen such event before, two, it is natural to fear for a human being, it is a defensive mechanism that kicks in when you percieve something to be threatening. It takes getting used to and after the intial experience, you become casual about it.

WaterLily

I agree with you, Cabsi allaa mudan but that wasn't my first reaction obviously :D Do you know something? tell us if you do. I don't want to see jinni good or bad although those among them who are muslims attend the mosques with human beings as I read from somewhere. Suratul "jinni" of the Quran is fascinating.

Maf Kees   

Xoogsadow.

I had the exact same experience as a child a long time ago. She was a young woman around age 20. She had gone crazy, possibly because of traumatic experiences. The diagnosis was that she had been possessed by demons by the evil look of her eyes and her changed voice. I've seen how she got locked up in a room in solitude and how they used to beat her (the demon in her) up and recite the qur'an to get the demon out of her. She healed eventually, got married with a kid. After a miscarriage she had gone mad again. She's now in a mental institution.

This is also the first time I'm talking about it, I was frightened by the whole situation to.

-Lily-   

My God MAf Kees, thats terrible.

Xoogsade, I heard of a family friend who underwent such an experience. Apparently someone instructed the jinns to follow her from a trip to Ethiopia. Anyways, her brother came to visit us a few weeks later after she was well and we were all terrified (well I was) that some might have come along with him.

I dont know what the big fear is though, we DO believe in the unseen and Quran tells us they exist. I think for me it's just the idea of being out of control.

Lake   

^^^

That's sounds scary..There are also the Jinns that go into people that you're not aware of their presence. But you always have to keep Allah in your mind and say duah's through out the day..

What to do:

Try to recite the Ayat al-Kursi and the 4 Qul's [Kafirun, Ahad, Falaq, Nas] before retiring to bed.

Also recite the Dua's of entering and leaving the house.