Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Baasaboor, where art thou?!

Baluug   

LOOOL@ you whiners. How cold is it there? -5C? Come on, it ain't that bad. Just think of Canada right now and you'll warm right up.....

Arawella   

Guys, a bit of advice about the Maldives. The holiday destination is only suitable if your sole purpose during your stay is to laze. There are hardly any distractions if your forgo snorkelling, swimming, cave exploration and staying cocooned in your hotel room. The Maldives is made of few islands with amazing beaches but apart from that it is a bore. I think Somalia would be a more exciting place to holiday. smile.gif

Baluug   

Originally posted by Fathia:

Guys, a bit of advice about the Maldives. The holiday destination is only suitable if your sole purpose during your stay is to laze. There are hardly any distractions if your forgo snorkelling, swimming, cave exploration and staying cocooned in your hotel room. The Maldives is made of few islands with amazing beaches but apart from that it is a bore.
I think Somalia would be a more exciting place to holiday.
smile.gif

Yeah, there's no better vacation than running from gun-crazed lunatics who think you're rich just cuz you're from N. America. That's OK, I'd eventually find an empty spot on the beach.

Arawella   

Libaan, Somalia is not all “gun-crazedâ€. In fact, you can roam free in Somaliland and Djibouti without the fear of been deranged by maniacs.

hodman   

Speaking of boring what's there to do in S/land except eat out and walk around?Nothing in the form of recreation if you're on vacation but to go and see who had the latest baby or if eedo heblaayo came up with a new way to make that hilib adhi and bariis.

STOIC   

^^^She meant that women are atleast not ceased from the Ovarian activity and that they are transmiting the genetic code unlike their parners! :D

PS Shehe, your skulking comments will scorch you one day :D !

Baluug   

Originally posted by Fathia:

Libaan, Somalia is not all “gun-crazedâ€. In fact, you can roam free in Somaliland and Djibouti without the fear of been deranged by maniacs.

I understand that, but I have no reason to go anywhere but Muqdisho, cuz that's where my wife's from.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by liibaan:

Yeah, there's no better vacation than running from gun-crazed lunatics who think you're rich just cuz you're from N. America. [/QB]

Have no fear Lee, with a face like yours + the hair do, you can mingle so easily! No one will ever think you'r from N. America! :D

Mowgli   

I've been in - double digits cold in other countries and it no way even compared to british weather, if felt sooo much colder over here on a -5 da...the cold here is on a completely different level

Originally posted by liibaan:

LOOOL@ you whiners. How cold is it there? -5C? Come on, it ain't that bad. Just think of Canada right now and you'll warm right up.....

Good God I'm off to T.Dot tonight to accompany my ayeeyo.Why do you think I am complaining so much?Waxaas haa ii sheegin niyow :(

P.S-What to do in TDot for Eid people?