Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Mid-week drudgery

nafta   

Major presentation on Fri. Still loads to do. Just got back from tourguiding ppl around campus. PMSing. Awful backache. Kill Me Now. Plz.

Ditto on the backache. 14 hour-in-a-chair days this week. Woke up tired even though I had more than enough sleep. Left the moblie in bed(it's my alarm too) and I've been jealous of it all day.

Got an interview on Friday: 1 hr of tell-me-about-you and a 1.5 hr tech. test. :rolleyes:

2 more nights of study- in bed mereckons, ze back iz kaput- have the Japanese invented a laptop holder for the horizontal user?

My misery is loving your company, moreeee...

Naden   

Noticed some sparks flying off the windshield of the guy driving behind me. I giggled (I know, a little evil), thinking the poor bas****'s car was going to go up in flames any minute now. Only he switches lanes and the sparks are now in the air. Guess who's exhaust pipe is dragging on the ground and about to fall off? Dropped off the car at a shop near the office, ran like a madwoman and was frazzled the entire morning. Life just sucks :rolleyes: .

STOIC   

^^Life is an ASSS especially when you struggle to piece together pathways and map out a way to make your applecart in order, only to find out the prospect are not promising...... :mad:

nafta   

have the Japanese invented a laptop holder for the horizontal user?

If they haven't yet, they should. Money is no object, as I will probably lie, cheat and steal to get it.

I've just downed a coctail of pills, and my backache has been kicked back into oblivion. My mood is currently tranquil and sleepy. I would nap for a while only, I'm afraid that I wouldn't wake up if I did.

The whole up-side of this miserable day was the weather. For a split second, the sun came out of hiding.

I think Im getting some feeling again in my back so time to up my dose again. If I don't post anything within an hour, assume that I've gone on a one way flight to glory...

I had a lovely day, A'H.

Woke up at noon to blazing sunshine and the aroma of iskudhexkaris cooking (bless mumsy). After stuffing myself, I threw on my shades and took a stroll to the town centre for some Mother's Day shopping (and a little something for myself).

Tell you what, there's nothing sweeter than being at home on a work day. Heavenly. :cool:

Well had a good morning at wok today. ( the boss was off today, so we gossibed the hell out her )

Anyway it was back to work in the afternoon ... since it the end of the yea ( financial ) reports and more reports .... and can u beleive i actually took work home today,

but hey why are the students moaning for ... gosh u sleep when u want to ... only have to work hard for few weeks in April ... tat ws the life ...

Mowgli   

I've been contemplating jumping out of the window for the past few hrs...lakiin there'd be no lasting damage...at most a broken bone *darn house*

Oh you spoiled sissies, shuddup! :mad: Your in heaven having a job where you sit on ur ungrateful bums all day and log in to post from your PC at work while some of us poor folks have to stand all day, our blood collecting in our swollen feet! :mad:

Ijustwannaslapandkickandbiteandpunchya'll.

:rolleyes: <--- for good measure.

Wanna swap places ^^^ ... I wanna be student any day trust me ... stay up late and wake up late .. miss all the lectures u like .. sittin on ur desk is the most stresstful job ... i'd much rather sit in the Uni canteeen chit chatting

-Lily-   

Yes well you tend to think having an office job is great when you're a student but then you realize that anything that involves moving around and using your hands is better than becoming stooped and damaging your wrists.

No1 could have possibly had a more memorable 22nd March than me. I didnt sleep all night, checking and rechecking my FYP...

11am- Left home to print two copies in high street shop. Paid 17 quid for each copy :mad: and I'll prolly get no xtra marks for doing it in colour.

12:10 - at reception to hand in only to realize page 9 has a reference thats in red text!!

12:25 - ran to computer centre and reprinted page 9.

12:35 - ran back to reception and they were closed for lunch. Waited an hour.

1:45 - handed it in.

3pm - home and in bed.

NO MORE COURSEWORK - EVER! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEE!

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

Wanna swap places ^^^ ... I wanna be student any day trust me ... stay up late and wake up late .. miss all the lectures u like .. sittin on ur desk is the most stresstful job ... i'd much rather sit in the Uni canteeen chit chatting

Trust me, after a few months you get sick and tired of it. I used to just create my own holidays and only show up for serious business like presentations, interviews and exams.

Actually I still do this.