Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Girl on Big Brother

Chimera   

Lol those BB producers are really after Mo

My mother and i were watching him as he was in the garden suddenly he let one rip....loooool haven't seen my mother laugh like that in a very long time

btw Maysoon the new Syrian girl is freaking hot lol

Chimera   

Anyone seen todays HL? i learned some new Arabic words

Mo: Kaif Halik?

Maysoon: Alhamdulilah - haha you speak Arabic?

Mo: sway sway( or something like that - meaning 'a little bit')

then Belinda came in lol mo can be nasty sometimes, he said ''quik hide the food'' looool pot - kettle - kettle - pot

reminds me of Friends when someone asked Ross why do you eat so fast?, his reply was; I grew up with Monica, if you didn't eat fast, YOU DIDN'T EAT!! :D

Curly   

loooooool, I love those tv gems!

I think you're getting paranoid now Adam, didn’t it cross your mind that Mohammed is just naturally gassy? Considering how much crap he puts in his mouth…tinned spaghetti, eggs, mushrooms and onions for breakfast? And that was with their basic food shopping.

As for Maysoon she's beautiful but a little weird...

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=6&gl=uk

She’s 28 on BB but 25 on this website, things just don't add up.

Chimera   

Hey Sue it's not only Mo and Rachel, same with Rex - all you see on the Highlights is him talking about his million restaurants - yet in reality he talks about alot of different stuff and has fun

here is a good example:

Mo & Rex were funny as hell yet it was never shown on the Highlights, we are being spoonfed with garbage about some freaky romance between Luke and Bex

ps Maysoon i think has a very shady past that even the producers might not know about, cause i read somewhere that she has a husband yet on her profile it says she is single..

Curly   

yeah and did you see Mo last night trying to do some MJ moves and fell on his backside lol.

Bex to go out tonight! fingers cross that beast of a woman (Luke's words) is out!

That stuart is useless! he has no purpose. i dont think he is enjoying the experience.

News Flash!!!

The Somali Boy is Ashraf! and lives in Wycombe (According to reliable sources). Further tribal details will be released in due time, in case any other SOLers are related to Mo. Upon which they could set up an Ashraf Media Foundation to help ashrafis who are humiliated on National TV. :D

^^^

I think I went a bit too far there but what the heck! i dont care. SOL is a bully who keeps deleting my threads without any explainations. The Ultimate internet terrorist. Please delete me as soon as possible! :mad:

STOIC   

I am tribeless.

News Flash!!!

The Somali Boy is Ashraf! and lives in Wycombe (According to reliable sources). Further tribal details will be released in due time, in case any other SOLers are related to Mo. Upon which they could set up an Ashraf Media Foundation to help ashrafis who are humiliated on National TV

Max, I don't beleive you meant sincerely when you wrote the above statements (your giggle must have rang out clearly when you were writting that).I will never want a satisfaction from humbling you, but how come you openly talk about other people tribe? Is there a hint here? :D

Sxb I consider myself tribeless only when people judge you by your character rather than your qabil name. I find Somalis cant help but drag qabil into every aspect of their lifes. I have really tried to ignore people when they try to drag me in their trival tribal 'hit and runs' and most people can testify to that.

Walahi i have tried and i am sick of this qabil bullshyte. I feel people manipulate qabil to those who are blissfully ignorant of it. I hate qabil and everything it represents! and this only happens when you truly understand it.

Originally posted by poolwizard:

Max, take your tribalism to Mafrish.....

I bet you would love to be chewing that green shyte right now. I could have it in 20mins if i really wanted. Its shame you cant get it sxb. I even heard of 'Khat tourists'. People from US and Canada coming to UK to indulge in serious orgies of Khat marathons.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Sue:

yeah and did you see Mo last night trying to do some MJ moves and fell on his backside lol.

lol what a clown

did you see him and Darnell yesterday?

First they discussed their plans in the kitchen and then excuted it like two drugs dealers looooool Darnell mumbling while he entered the toilet to drink his can of beer cracked me up

I hope bex goes out tonight cause i like Mario and his dark side( he's currently on a rampage). Also he left out of the shopping ''tobacco and chocolate''(the two most important items for a large group of housemates) but added custard cream cookies for himself. :D I really hope he stays cause then the current lovey dovey house will turn into a warzone icon_razz.gif

Belinda Belinda Belinda! is out!

Rex is Jewish! I'm shocked! Literally lost for words! For the record I aint no anti-Semite!

The Somali boy updates!

I find it incredibly hypocritical that he demands Halal meat and yet drinks and eats pork! Disgraceful!