Sign in to follow this  
Nematoda

boycot meca

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Speaking of deleting a topic, what happened to LT Qalbi's thread about observation to Sol members. Was that got deleted?

libaax shaqola'aan ku dhacday deleted it, if I'm not mistaken.

Nematoda   

as expected, if I were pitching that scheme SOL would be the last place I would be doing it. I was just hoping to see if we changed our thinking and undertood what was happening in the wolrd today, I gues we have a way to go.

YD - stay away from the keyboard before i report you to GD

I would actualy like to see wht he would say :D

Emperor   

^Abti I gather your knowledge of the Diin is not to a good level like you said, however the Haj is one of the pillars of Islam, if one can afford it then they have no choice but go

Waryaa little Shangoole's nephew don't ever attempt to say anything bad about Qardho, hadii kale waa lagu fiiq-fiiqanaya :D , you see whats happened to you know... After all, that city is the centre, the backbone and the brain of the base - A historical city and the future capital of the republic, don't dare mistake it for little Burco...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^
:D

Ayeeyo loves me
smile.gif

Ayeeyo love me not, aakuxigeyso hee minaa Qardho afka ku labatid! :cool:

Nin aduun saaranoow maxaa aragti kuu laaban? Hadiiba ladhohooyo one of the pillars of Islam hala boycot gareeyo? Mardhow ashahaadada xataa awgaaloow aa wax ka dheefaayo waan maqli doonaa...

Originally posted by Fabregas:

ps. where is qardo? in the saudi desert?

I am not sure if you got a clear picture of Qardho,but,here is one incase you missed it.

qardho2.jpg

To My Good pal,You know i like Qtown ;)

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Yaa ku yiri MMA wax ka sheeg? Ilbax ninyohow.

Xaa iga rabtaa ninyahoow. Aniga is just another member like you. Qof isbishaal ah ha iga dhigin nooh. Mise sidii ushii waagii kugu dhacday in uu MMA kugu dhuftaa moodaa wali. :D Ar ani ma ahayn hee, ee iloow.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Fabregas:

ps. where is qardo? in the saudi desert?

I am not sure if you got a clear picture of Qardho,but,here is one incase you missed it.

qardho2.jpg

To My Good pal,You know i like Qtown
;)
Inay Qardho saas u dad badanthay ma ogeyn :D

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^^^^^^ looooooooooool.. saqajaankaa tahay maxaan dhahaa!! lool...

Waraa Sayid iyo kuwa qardho difacaayaan, kaalaya qardha in ee duur ahaan jirtay 10 years ago oo xagaa bax bas loo tagi jiray ma ogtihiin lool.. dadkiinaan qurac iyo bus iyo dhagax difaacayo aaba iigu daran lool waraa qardho waa la jar jaraa hadii larabo...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

To the poster, adeer you boycot cans of drinks, and companies, Mecca is the holly city of Islam and centre of our world view. What ever issues one may have with the Saudi kingdom, it should never be used to justify opposing a tenet of of our faith.

Now for the other topic of the topic..

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Lt-Qalbi-Adeyg:

This is no joke, what if someone made a similar joke about burco or harigesa or some other city? I'm sure libaax sankataabte or some of his minions would delete the topic or even ban the member.

I want this latin wannabe's head on a platter.

What a big lie, Reer qardo are cry babies. One of your new qardo kids even had a topic about Reer Hargisa worshiping cows, as I remember it got to page 4, with our reer Hargisa getting pi*ssed off or the thread being deleted.

Look at the Qardo crew, waad isu habar waacanten!!!

So here is some tissue you over sensitive people, learn how to take and accept facts,… sorry I mean jokes. icon_razz.gif

Poster: Caqilga maa qardo baa laga heela??

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

quote:Originally posted by Lt-Qalbi-Adeyg:

This is no joke, what if someone made a similar joke about burco or harigesa or some other city? I'm sure libaax sankataabte or some of his minions would delete the topic or even ban the member.

I want this latin wannabe's head on a platter.

What a big lie, Reer qardo are cry babies. One of your new qardo kids even had a topic about Reer Hargisa worshiping cows, as I remember it got to page 4, with our reer Hargisa getting pi*ssed off or the thread being deleted.

So here is some tissue you over sensitive people, learn how to take and accept
facts,
… sorry I mean jokes.
icon_razz.gif

Poster: Caqilga maa qardo baa laga heela??
What a petty lil burco blonde you are. :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

So here is some tissue you over sensitive people, learn how to take and accept
facts,
… sorry I mean jokes.
icon_razz.gif

Isu habar wacashada waala ogyahay dadka ku taqasusay... ;)

Pass me the tissue, unused one please, to take and accept the facts just as you did, mise wili inkiraad waaye sheekada dhinaciina? icon_razz.gif:D