Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

SOL needs to add a SECTION FOR MEN.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Garowe Gal:

^^ Hehe, what can I say? I'm livin' up to my signature however more befitting your suggestion is
:D

LOL. I haven't noticed your signature before but it all makes sense now, waxaan islahaa yartu ma islaan bey liqday. icon_razz.gif Have fun and a full report on the experience would be welcomed.. smile.gif

How come there is no section for Men? We need a place for the bothers -aside politics and sports.

good question.. matter of fact, why is there a women's centre in practically every college/university but never a men's centre?

Originally posted by grasshopper:

quote:How come there is no section for Men? We need a place for the bothers -aside politics and sports.

good question.. matter of fact, why is there a women's centre in practically every college/university but never a men's centre?
because many of them feel they are weak and inferior to men and they feel left out to catch up with men.

This video sums up something that you are likely to encounter and see it your self as long as you live.lol