Che -Guevara

Bashir Makhtal released

1 minute ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Warkaan hadduu run yahay, aad ayaan ugu faraxsanahay. Kanada wey ku sharaf beeshay arrinka ninkaan, gaar ahaan dowladii macangaga ahayd ee Stephen Harper.

They tried, but they did not have the right papers. Example: Do you know under what passport he was travelling at that specific time? Do you know if there was any incriminating document or material at the time of his arrest?

Countries have to deal with what the citizens or immigrants do conduct themselves.

Good news to his family, if true Illey is the one who deserves credit.

5 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

They tried, but they did not have the right papers. Example: Do you know under what passport he was travelling at that specific time? Do you know if there was any incriminating document or material at the time of his arrest?

Countries have to deal with what the citizens or immigrants do conduct themselves.

Good news to his family, if true Illey is the one who deserves credit.

He was kidnapped by Kenyans in Dhoobleey, Soomaaliya, his first country. And they then transfered him to Nayroobi. What passport he had or not is not the issue.

The old government of Kanada wasn't really serious about his release since that government was led by a right-wing anti-Islam leader, even though his own foreign minister at one time tried a little bit since Bashiir last lived in his constituency in Ottawa.

Anyway, I am glad he is free since Xabashi elites cannot stand anyone with Makhtal name.

14 minutes ago, Holac said:

Is there a story behind the "Makhtal" name?

I would tell you but Daaco might in come and accuse everyone of glorifying D folks.:D

galbeedi   

I am busy with my life but these po boy who carries the water for the Tigray in jigjigs makes me mad. 

All credit is due to abiy Ahmed. Why not illey release him if he had power for 12 years.  

Cut the bs the only reason he was kept in jail was his grandfather was freedom fighter and the Tigray criminals and illey afraid of him being a simple of new generation for freedom. 

Now you even claiming about what passport and useless excuse. He was Canadian and was traveling with Canadian passport. Some of us had took part the campaign to free him. 

Cabdi illey ku lahaa waxu ma cisjooda miyas. 

Thanks to oromo aprising he was freed. 

Now let me go back to work and come back later to deal the spy among us

2 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I would tell you but Daaco might in come and accuse everyone of glorifying D folks.:D

But those who jailed are also the same Block folks. He was just at wrong place, with wrong people and wrong time. That made it almost impossible for Canada to try and do anything to help him. He had counsular visit, but could not have counsular support.

6 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

All credit is due to abiy Ahmed

6 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Thanks to oromo aprising he was freed. 

You mean to tell me that ONLF works for Oromo and Abiy? or you are determined to try and deny any credit where due.

I understand you prefer to credit Oromo than Somali even if the Oromo has nothing to do with it, but that is your choice.

You even jumping the gun, instead of waiting to see, who the guy will credit with his release. Trying to stay ahead eh..Canadian

cadnaan1   

Galbeed is right these changes are happening because Oromo uprising that made tigray panicking and releasing political prisoners.

5 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Galbeed is right these changes are happening because Oromo uprising that made tigray panicking and releasing political prisoners.

Its great that you are so convinced of this. It will go a long way to benefit Ethiopia. You folks have been given your marching orders to undermine anything Somali, but you can take this to the bank: Any policy or action not OK by the kilil, will not move an inch to the direction you are dreaming. Will remind you in a years time.