Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

sol convention

folks how about sol convention this summer! about in MN!

sort of like come together! and jam MN like no other!!

we all wear our avatar pic and handle name for proper id as member ship id purposes!!

yall up for this!!!

A7LA-SHU   

RUDY IT SOUNDS GREAT, JUST TAKE PICS AND SEND THEM TO ME, ME DON'T WANNA GO THERE TO SEE OGLY RUDY LOL.. AND IF U GONNA GIVE IDEA, WHY NOT JUST SAY LA DUDE ATLEAST I CAN DRIVE THERE DAHHHHHH icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

HAHAHAH OG-GIRL.. U WANT ME TO SEND U MY PASSPORT.. SINCE I AIN'T USING IT, MAYBE U CAN MAKE THE BEST OF IT LOL... BUT SERIOUSLY WOULD U WANNA COME THIS CRAZY PLACE???

well you know how snobbish la ppl are! folks in here thing that if there aint no vanilla laite involved they got nothing to do with it!! and they just off the boat yesterday! i say gimme a break!!

what i hate about la is that nomads have become so pretentious, it aint even a joke! like, i have to make an appointment to call u! please!!

no, to these kind of folks, i say get a life!! but mn will be like back in the home!lol... and anyway 4 yall ladies! the more the merrier! right!

OG_Girl   

Girl, diffenetely I want come ... what kind of questios is this :confused: ... girl is not nice to live all ur life in one freaking place ,I even memorizes every corner and I can get a guess who I will meet every day in places I go .

So, baby girl , holla with ur passport ..but u got to be Dark like moi or they will catch both of us icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

salam