On 07/04/2018 at 9:39 PM, Mooge said:

sit in the famous sofa, then it is another same old game. 

Aaheey. Kursigii lagu bahdili jiray kuwa sheegto madaxda Soomaaliyeed. For visual reference:

sharif_zenawi.jpg

Madaxweyne Sh. Shariif

melesmadobe.jpg

Guddoomiye baarlamaan Sh. Aaden Madoobe

shh90804.jpg

Guddoomiye baarlamaan Shariif

cumar09.jpg

Ra'iisul wasaare Cumar C/rashiid

fzz.jpg

C/raxmaan Faroole

sl8.jpg

Daahir Riyaale

nuur.jpg

Ra'iisul wasaare Nuur Cadde

zenawi-siilaanyo.jpg

Axmed Siilaanyo

27oct08.jpg

Ra'iisul wasaare Geedi

zenawi_farmaajo.jpg

Ra'iisul wasaare Farmaajo

gaas_iyo_zenawi.jpg

Ra'iisul wasaare Gaas

kursi_shirdoon.jpg

Ra'iisul wasaare Cabdi Faarax Shirdoon

ibrahim_iyo_zenawi.jpg

Xataa gudoomiyihii hore ee jabhadda UWSLF ee Soomaali Galbeed

Tallaabo   
2 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

This tigray guy is disrespectful to the somalis in other topic he was saying any foreign governments that want to have military base in Somalia have to get permission from Ethiopia and now here he is saying any somali administration that want to speak to Addis have to go through illey.

Just think of anything that Somalis will lose if they Ignored Ethiopia completely. To be honest with you I cannot think of any!!! Trade with Ethiopia is one way and Somalis especially Somaliland and Puntland have a massive trade deficit with Ethiopia which urgently needs correcting. 

Tallaabo   
2 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Weirdly, I couldn't find an image of C/llaahi Yuusuf in that chair. I cannot believe it.

Isagu kaaraha ayuu ku jiray dee:D

Barwaaqo   

Xabashigan u sheega maahmaahdii ahayd ‘Waryaa labo walaalo ah dhexdoodda yaan Waraabe kugu cunin’ kililka iyo kuwa kaleba yuu mooday?

33 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

This tigray guy is disrespectful to the somalis in other topic he was saying any foreign governments that want to have military base in Somalia have to get permission from Ethiopia and now here he is saying any somali administration that want to speak to Addis have to go through illey.

cadnaan1,

I am afraid you misunderstood me in both cases.

On the military bases all I said is that all countries except france in Djibouti have an understanding and some have agreement with Ethiopia. Even countries that have peace keepers in South Sudan or Sudan have agreements with Ethiopia. After all they need to protect their bases. Ethiopia gets paid by most of them to be rapid responder.

UAE discussed with Ethiopia for its Assab base to guarantee Ethiopia that UAE is not threat and also will not take part in conflict between Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Turkey has joint military commission with Ethiopia. They have exchange of staff.

On the kilil issue, there has been some Somali officials from regions and one from Mogadishu who knowingly or uncknowingly undermined interests of the kilil and were told that is not possible. One case was where Ethio-Somalis role in around Kismayu etc. The Ethiopian government should always consider interests and activities of the kilil whenever dealing with Somalia FG or regions. And Somali officials should do things respecting the Somali kilil. What is wrong with that?

20 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Actually, he made Sanaawi visit Xamar; for whatever reason, that was a credit to him.

yuuusuf.jpg

Every Ethiopian PM has visited Mogadishu. In Hailemariam's case twice. The new one is expected to visit as well maybe after Khartoum and Djibouti.

Every TFG/SFG saw need for outside support. A. Yusuf preferred Sudan, Ethiopia, Yemen and Djibouti and others preferred Uganda and yet others preferred Kenya.

But I guess Ethiopia is the focus of your thread and keep it there.

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

That is just your opinion and you are entitled to it. Ethiopia has a lot of interests in the Somali territories and can't afford to ignore the Somalis whether they are in Mogadishu, Garowe, Djibouti, or Hargeisa. But Somalis can actually ignore Ethiopia altogether and be just fine (in fact prosper except for Djibouti). Without Ethiopian drugs (Khat) we would be saving hundreds of millions of dollars annually. 

Yes. But interest is both ways. It actually never works if the interest is one way. Somalia cannot afford to ignore Ethiopia and Ethiopia cannot afford to ignore Somalia. Let alone countries that share such a big population, even countries that are just neighbours cannot ignore each other. If not friends will be sooner or later enemies, that is how life works.

Khat is common problem for all. It can only be solved by joint plans, action.

40 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Anyone who has an issue with our Tigaray guest/agent/spy/ai should first check themselves. Let him be a reminder hanging from your neck. And  when you feel his weight on your neck,  ignore it as it is the norm for there is nothing more offensive to a delusional somali than another somali moving ahead. 

Thanks.

I can be any of those possibilities agent/guest/spy/AI etc. In this thread the only thing I said was that Somalia politicians should never ignore the kilil or go against the interests of the kilil. Talk to Illey, see Illey he might even help them in their need and best of all it becomes an add on effect to all Somalis. I know there are a lot here in SOL country that hate Illey with a passion, but its to their advantage to know that the Ethio Somali is a force that cannot be ignored and love him or hate him he is the leader and image of the Somali in Ethiopia.

Some SOLers mention Tigray/Xabeshi only when run out of argument or feel my views are totally opposed to theirs. The rest of the time in a funny way I could be son of late SMB or cousin of Mr. Bixi if not elder brother of Ghelleh.lol

As for Ethiopian PM visits

My first is Khartoum second Djibouti and third Mogadishu..then everybody else.

Holac   

As many people said many times, OO is just here to defend his Tigray clan like many Somalis defend their clan. I've never seen him disrespect our core values or Somali people in any way. He is a very civilized person.  Telling the truth about past events is not a insult. We have to learn how to hear other opinions without isolationism. 

18 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

thanks MMA for the compile

Indeed. I also join in the thanks to MMA.

MMA,

How synical and deep register do you ave to have to come up with this at the right time with new PM in Ethiopia and some how quite a bit of contraversy in Somalia as well.

4 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Indeed. I also join in the thanks to MMA.

MMA,

How synical and deep register do you ave to have to come up with this at the right time with new PM in Ethiopia and some how quite a bit of contraversy in Somalia as well.

I didn't make them. It is from a website that timely compiled them since 2009. I had seen those disgraceful images years ago. However, as a Xabashi yourself, deep down you are enjoying it. Enjoy while it lasts, for Soomaaliya and Soomaalis wouldn't be in this plight for ever.

Siyaad Barre didn't make Sanaawi (Zenawi) and Afwerki sit a chair like that in '80s when they were chilling in Xamar and wanted Soomaaliya's help. We were too kind.