Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Would you indulge your husband's fetishistic obsession?

Below me are five types of fetishes which exist along with a few questions I'd like to pose to the ladies of SOL in effort to understand the limits to our own sexuality. I must stress this to be a mature adult discussion so let us begin in earnest sincerity. smile.gif

Formicophilia- Is deriving sexual pleasure from having a host load of insects crawling all over your body and most especially your genital regions. A fact you’ll also find quite interesting is that this love of all creatures great and small (in this case Small)- almost exclusively affects African men. Most presumably because “the black man” is so well endowed that even the very insects have difficulty keeping away. smile.gif *Quirks a brow* Wickepedia- sure has some interesting information.

Plushophilia- Is the unholy love one has for stuffed and cute-cuddly little animals- you know that little teddy bear, rag doll or toy animal you used to drag across your mothers fadi sacuudi? The one where you lovingly used to force feed tea? Well some adults (men-to be more accurate) like to force feed those cute emblems of childish innocence with objects of an entirely less welcoming nature. Because when the teddy bears comes to picnic with these fellers they never quite come back the same again.

In truth the thought of stacking my husband’s shelves with teddies to satisfy his urges for cuddly toys is something I find quite amusing. Imagine having to put lingerie on Winnie the pooh and dressing him up for your husband’s night of cuddly toy adulterated pleasure. I can see me provocatively walking my skimpy clothed teddy bear up to husband (Ventriloquism at its best) complete with role-playing –“come and get me ‘post-man pat’ you can post a letter through my box any day” material. If I am nothing I can be accommodating at times.

Erotic Asphyxia- This, as the name suggests is the sexual pleasure one gets from either bestowing or being the recipient of proper good strangle- during the act of sexual coitus. Now some ladies (Usually of the holy persuasion-you know the obedient sex your husband good and proper (lest he marry another) kind- might be open to this (Ibti that means you I kid, I kid LMAO) But me personally? I draw the line at being strangled during sex. I mean good lord what if my husband accidentally stimulates my gag reflex and I end up vomiting all over my self or worse? On my expensive Egyptian cotton bed sheets? It’s bad enough being choked and to have undigested food thrown into the process but ruining ones bed spread is just bad manners.

Thus it’s a no-no to erotica-asphyxiation but I would however, having said all of that be willing to sympathetically strangle my own husband during sex, if he so wishes. Marriage is about compromise is it not? Plus it would in truth be a good form of stress relief after a long-stressful day at work. Who needs a therapist when a lady need only climb atop her husband and choke him now and again? One only need learn when to stop strangling for this to work out but I’m sure with great practice comes great patience.

Burusera- Panty fetish- It’s basically involves grown men giggling-gushing and fawning over ladies panties. I could understand its somewhat arousing logic if there were a beautiful half naked woman wearing them at the time but one must draw the line at men who steal ladies dirty knickers only to lock themselves in closets, smell and do unquestionable things with the frilly (in my case hideously Asexual granny) typed things. It just cannot be hygienic. Imagine catching your husband locked in the broom cupboard lying in a bed of your dirty panties naked and rubbing himself with them? It’s just-rather disgusting. This I shall not indulge- Not unless he signs some sort of contract where he becomes a sort of live-in cleaning service-whereby he washes my knickers after every-nicker appreciation session he holds in the closet. Then only would I be willing to turn a blind eye- you know what they say? When life gives you lemons? Make lemon cheesecake, or in his case edible strawberry flavored panties.

Erotic lactation- You know that whole Freudian fixation with breasts thing? Turns out that some men have taken his most basic metaphorical ideas quite literally… to bosom. If you haven’t already worked It our for yourself it’s the process where by some men get erotic excitement from being breast fed like infants. Even US advertising giants have utilized the exhibition of this sexual taboo with those long ago “got milk” adverts. I personally find it rather peculiar and perverse indeed especially when you consider all the psychological issues involved.

So ladies, I propose this question to you, if your husband was into any one of these peculiar rituals would you indulge his sexually atypical proclivities there by pouring creepy crawlies all over his body while he writhes in ecstasy or would run off with arms flying in the air with fright?

To conclude- I think that if my husband wishes for me to play ants in his pants I think that I would be forward thinking enough to accept his terms. I’d be perfectly fine with standing over my husband pouring maggots and larve on him- so long as we did so in the garden- There is no way I’m soiling my bed with insects-lord knows what places they may sneak into. Strangulation I’d be open to so long as he were the one receiving the strangles, knickers he can amuse himself with so long as he washes, irons and returns them to their proper place, as for allowing him to drink milk from my bosom? That’s one thing cannot and will not accept-in fact he’ll receive a passionate smack over the face with my dacas if he even think of such a thing.

What about you ladies? And why do you think it’s always men who are fixated with such strange sexual practices? Because statistically speaking men are more likely to have fetishes compared to women. Are they born depraved creatures? And would you indulge them discuss..

*Pushes her tongue into her cheek and tries not to laugh*

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Burusera- Panty fetish- It’s basically involves grown men giggling-gushing and fawning over ladies panties. I could understand its somewhat arousing logic if there were a beautiful half naked woman wearing them at the time but one must draw the line at men who steal ladies dirty knickers only to lock themselves in closets, smell and do unquestionable things with the frilly (in my case hideously Asexual granny) typed things. It just cannot be hygienic. Imagine catching your husband locked in the broom cupboard lying in a bed of your dirty panties naked and rubbing himself with them? It’s just-rather disgusting. This I shall not indulge- Not unless he signs some sort of contract where he becomes a sort of live-in cleaning service-whereby he washes my knickers after every-nicker appreciation session he holds in the closet. Then only would I be willing to turn a blind eye- you know what they say? When life gives you lemons? Make lemon cheesecake, or in his case edible strawberry flavored panties.

[

:D:D Some guys like the naughtiness of women, even if it's smelling their dirty underwear

Imagine having to put lingerie on Winnie the pooh and dressing him up for your husband’s night of cuddly toy adulterated pleasure. I can see me provocatively walking my skimpy clothed teddy bear up to husband (Ventriloquism at its best) complete with role-playing –“come and get me ‘post-man pat’ you can post a letter through my box any day” material. If I am nothing I can be accommodating at times.

:D:D :eek: Alla, I chocked and almost fell off the chair. Corrupting Winnie the Pooh is wrong, wrong, wrong icon_razz.gif .

Personally, I refuse to indulge any fetishes except foot fetishes because it involves messaging and pedicures ;) (I dont know if I'm making the pedicure part up. The first time I heard of foot fetishes was one I watched The Bachelorate where a man was voted off because he wouldnt stop talking about the lady's feet.)I'm a normal person therefore, I demand a normal husband. Flowers, candles, slow music, a light romantic dinner are a good start.

Malika   

The beauty of an Islamic marriage is all about protecting the dignity of one spouses,so discussing such topics on public forums is a huge NO NO go area..It's highly advised against such an act.

The obsession of discussing,acting,se eking sexual gratification is rather jahiliyaa.Its been discussed,to the point its has lost its appeal,its no longer possible just to be,without having to go through rituals of paganism just to perform a natural aspect of a being..

Malika-"The obsession of discussing,acting,se eking sexual gratification is rather jahiliyaa."

As apposed to discussing and making muslim men horny over religion lectures which describe in detail the prospect of rewarding them with unearthy sex with 70-pure bred huralceynes?

LOL- I'm teasing you and if you hadn't noticed the whole thread is just for a laugh. Still this notion that Islam protects the dignity of ones spouse..do you mean covering up their idiosyncrasies :D *Ducks for cover*-Ignore me woman I am bored and thus need a laugh.

Chocolate honey- But what is normal my dear? Isn't normalacy relative and rather subjective? *Starts massaging her foot* LOL

Fu-fu- Well....I er...I'm speechless, for once. I'd never quite thought of you as a panty sniffer.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

Fu-fu- Well....I er...I'm speechless, for once. I'd never quite thought of you as a panty sniffer.

c'mon I never said i sniff women's underwear I am afraid of women's underwear!!! I even feel uneasy about touching the clean ones that come straight out of the dryer

PS:So, Ladies...how many of you have wanted your man to leave his shirt that he has worn....the shirt with his scent on it....so you can wear it and inhale his SHIIR ?

Faheema.   

Whoa! Siren I know you like to "push boundaries and explore" but you've truly outdone yourself this time.

Malika, well said.

:D @ waxba dhowran meyne.

Apparently none of you go to Masjids at Ramadan in taraawix where unsuspecting Imams take questions? People are freaks behind close doors I tell you. The questions the wives ask the sheikhs(as in "my husband wants me to --- to me or wants me to do --- to him" is it halaal or will I go to hell if I say no) always make me shudder :eek: :eek: . The things husbands request of their wives are illegal in every sense of the word. Sometimes, I gasp at some questions and I dont understand why a human being would want to do that to another human being, it is just plain disgusting :eek: :mad: .

The Siren,

Normal is anything that doesnt make me want to run to my mom's house icon_razz.gif:D .