Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

What is good hair - Tyra

The Zack   

LOOOL Kool_Kat,

Ma waxaad leedahay qaar baa ku xag-xagan? aggah!

Hadda kadib waa inaan is ilaashaa haddaa saa timaha sidey yihiin aad bey muhiim iigu tahay.

MZanzi   

lool@carlee say walaahi i dheh ...walaaaley xaan kudhaariyaa timahaada avatarka aan oga jeeda jilecodaa inu chiness dhaafay xataa

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

afro001.jpg

She is simply GORGEOUS!! I wish more sistahs would revert back to the natural way of their hair.
icon_razz.gif

She is, but timahaas ima soo maraan. Anoo gacanta gishto bahasha alaabta lagu dhaqi jiray siliga u eg ii dhaanto. Gacmaheyga weyba sar sarmi lahaayeen. Xuux. :D War ha i dambaajin, waraa.

Eebboow na cafi abuurtaada wax kama sheegi karnee.

Curly   

Some of us might have 'looser curls' than some but we fall under the same category. And we all want that commercial look, or frizz and kink free hair. Even when we manage to straighten our hair out without chemicals it's so annoyingly difficult to keep in that 'good hair' state. I really emphasis with so many of those women on Tyra's show because I know we put off the gym sometimes because I don't want to ruin our hair or worry about getting it wet.

I've started to see good hair as natural hair, growing out the dye and drip drying my hair... although my mum would think it looked a mess, lol.

Aaliyyah   

^more or less that is the point I was trying make lol so thank you. Inshallah lets try to stay as natural as possible. But, those who choose otherwise than that's fine at least try not to use too often, relax it once every while...relaxing your hair will eventually damage and affect your hair. Perhaps, instead of relaxing your hair just use the straightener. whatever works..just try to minimize.

salaam