Saalax

Fighting resumes in mamuulka Somaliland

Saalax   
40 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I thought this was over again.

Silanyo folks tried a ambush as usual but got shot while running away. They never learn.

Saalax   

The only solution is less intermixing.  In areas where Silanyo folks got cleansed out of in the past few years it is 100% peaceful.  You never hear of this nonsense for example in Bohol district, you won't find a single soul belonging to the east Burco community there maybe few women married to them.

Mooge   

niyoow clan wars are never good for anyone but if biixi and his jeegaan are funding this civil war and are trying to punish unloyal clans by arming these ambushers, the jeegaan must be karbaashed as usual. peace is good for everyone niyoow and everyone must respect and live life. Bohol people are peaceful but everytime they are ones ambushed for no reason and the clan war comes back. these ambushers are doing this because they are gardaro garab og. they think government will side with them. 

i can honestly say Bohol people are defending themselves and are fighting for survival in their own land. live in peace and defend with honor against aggression.  

• Thanks 1

Saalax   

Mooge indeed we know how to do pest control. Everytime they kill one of us we will kill 3 of them, business as usual.  We can play those games for hundreds of years to come. The Bohol/Ceel Afweyn community is very tough and even during Siad Bare regime they could not be pushed around. 

Mooge   

niyoow Bohol people are the most peaceful walahi. I have relatives from Bohol who visit garowe and bosaso for business all the time. they are honorable people and very kind who always mind their own business. I don't why jeegaan are targeting them all the time. the jeegaan broke every peace treaty, every government threat, everything. all the jeegaan people know is to ambush geeljire xoolo la jooga,  and travellers. but they can't face organized militia and they always run away.

Saalax   
21 minutes ago, Mooge said:

niyoow Bohol people are the most peaceful walahi. I have relatives from Bohol who visit garowe and bosaso for business all the time. they are honorable people and very kind who always mind their own business. I don't why jeegaan are targeting them all the time. the jeegaan broke every peace treaty, every government threat, everything. all the jeegaan people know is to ambush geeljire xoolo la jooga,  and travellers. but they can't face organized militia and they always run away.

Because the Jeegaan got karbashed badly in the last battles. Out of the 38 dead in the 2015-2018 clashes, 26 were Jeegaan and over a hundred injured.  The incident yesterday in Fadhigab started when the cowards attacked unarmed men drinking in a cafeteria then they tried to run away but  two of them got killed and one from our side died.  They always lose each time  even though they start the ambushes.