Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Bush caught off guard in chat with blair

-Lily-   

That's exactly what I mean, I'm sure someone else out there is pulling the strings. This cannot be real.

Easy on da Yanks. The average American has little time to reflect on world issues. Burdened with 30yr mortgages, and school loans, most Americans work just to keep up with their bills. They work till they drop.

N as far politics is concerned, local politics matter more to the Yanks. They vote for who they believe will cut taxes, improve social security, and fix medicare.

It is the richest 1% ( which has 80% of America's wealth) dat determines America's foriegn policies. Da rest of the country is just consumed by dialy struggles.

STOIC   

I will miss this guy two years down the road.Was it not in China that he couldn't find the exit door? Who else can be as frank and honest with his opinion as the Bushwack does? The moment he steps out of the Air Force one helicopter, the man is ready to answer any question without second guessing himself.The man sticks to his "principles". This is the guy that laughs off with his shoulders shaking at the same time(will be on Guiness book record :D ).The GOP are not that concern with the president for now as every second term president is.He can do as many blunders.