Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Bush caught off guard in chat with blair

Zafir   

Hands down G. Bush is the most idiotic and funny president in the world, the guy simply doesn’t give a fcuk on all counts. What Bush and Blair touched on profoundly and that’s not mentioned in this article is the talk of Kofi Annan, and how the UN is incapable of doing anything as long as Kofi is in power for he is weak. At one point Blair says “he is sweet†and Bush replies “he a cakeâ€.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not realising his remarks were being picked up by a microphone, US President George Bush told Tony Blair today that Syria should press Hezbollah “to stop doing this sh*t".

Bush’s remarks were picked up by closed-circuit television at the G8 summit in St Petersburg, Russia, as the leaders were being filmed sitting down to eat.

“See, the irony is what they really need to do is to get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this sh*t and it’s over,†Bush told Blair as he chewed on a buttered roll before the Group of Eight leaders began their lunch.

Blair, whose remarks were not as clearly heard, appeared to be pressing Bush about the importance of getting international peacekeepers into the Middle East.

Bush also spoke to other leaders, and his unscripted comments ranged from escalating Middle East violence to light banter about his preference for Diet Coke and a sweater he received as a gift from Blair.

Bush expressed his frustration with the United Nations and his disgust with the militant Islamic group and its backers in Syria as he talked to Blair during the closing lunch at the Group of Eight summit.

He told Blair he felt like telling UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan, who visited the gathered leaders, to get on the phone with Syrian President Bashar Assad to “make something happen".

He suggested US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice might visit the region soon.

As he chatted with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Bush expresses amazement that it will take Putin and an unidentified leader just as long to fly home to Moscow as it will take him to fly back to Washington. Putin’s reply could not be heard.

“You eight hours? Me too. Russia’s a big country and you’re a big country. Takes him eight hours to fly home. Not Coke, diet Coke. … Russia’s big and so is China. Yo Blair, what’re you doing? Are you leaving,†Bush said.

Bush thanked Blair for a gift of a sweater and joked that he knew Blair had picked it out personally. “Absolutely,†Blair responded, with a laugh .

Bush, a stickler for keeping to his schedule, could also be heard saying: “We have to keep this thing moving. I have to leave at 2:15. They want me out of here to free up their security forces.â€

Bush also remarked that some of the speakers at the meeting had the tendency to talk too long.

Source

ElPunto   

^LOL - doesn't he always seem to be caught off guard in the way he expresses himself? It almost seems he's in wonderment at how he became the President of the US. No minimum IQ needed :D

Wats more worrying people actually elected him.

N I love his press conferences. Maanta dhan Qof inoo remote ku haayo oo rewind buttonka riixaayo u maleesaa. Just keeps repeating the same exact words. N his one liner sentence are always hilarious. My fav "Iam the decider".

Tuujiye   

I like Bush.. he shows us the real face of America and their hate for others.. he has one face and he is not a two face person like Tony Blair or how Bill Clinton was.. intee kuu qoslaan ee hoosta kaa dilaayaan.. people see them as smart and wonderful leaders, but they doing nothing different than what Bush is doing. the man is not a politician and he knows he is being used so why not have fun with it.. I think people in the world should love bush because he showed them what America really is and has opened the eyes of everyone... Them Labanese people kissed American azz for a long time and never respected Islam and now they wait and see if they will get any thank you from all the azz kissing.. labaneseka waa wadan wada gaalo u badan and waa one of the biggest sin cities in the middle east so waxaan waa wax ka socda xag ilaahey.. I don't feel sorry for them. Syria has to play smart role in this and they just can't jump in to it..because The US and the rest are looking for an excuse to attack them and make them like Iraq same with Iran...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Katrina   

Excuse me but if Americans are to be embarrassed to exist then Somalis should all be embarrassed period. Lets not attack the average Americans for the comments of their goverment otherwise we Somali's should be embarrassed based on Siad Barre and the infamous successors that followed his footsteps.

Isn't this the way he always speaks? nothing new. Him and his brother should be schooled by the Clintons on how to be savy, personaly and politicaly.

ScarFace   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

One should feel embarassed to be American with such a leader.

One shoould really be embarassed to be a Brit. Blair is leaning over like a puppet and only too willing to please his master......I have to give the Dumb American some props he doesnt really give a f*ck......and I thought Bush was a Redneck whats with the "YO" bizznes....Nacass the man is really a waste, just wonderin what the Yankz were doing when they gave him a second term......My Goodness....where they high......

But blair was a bit sharper when he noticed the microphone was on :eek: ooops......the puppet quickly turned it off........Truely hope syria & Iran come into this equation and give the Muslim Ummah some dignity and respect...... :D

^^

At least bush is not under criminal investigation, Blair looks like he's on bail, from lord levy he is special envoy of middle east - an isreali-british millionaire, to the natwest three, to unlawful wars, hes in a deep shyte,bascially he gave the country to the dogs, he is lucky if he see the new moon, may be packing now to usa, so you can find him lecturing at the university next to ya

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Katrina:

Excuse me but if Americans are to be embarrassed to exist then Somalis should all be embarrassed period. Lets not attack the average Americans for the comments of their goverment otherwise we Somali's should be embarrassed based on Siad Barre and the infamous successors that followed his footsteps.

None of those Somali 'leaders' was elected. But half of the electorate voted whole-heartedly for Bush icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^i rememeber the headlines in the UK when Bush was re-elected - "How can so many people be so dumb?" was the best.

^ :D

I was tempted to buy a poster of containing a collection 'Bushisms' a while back. Some of them seriously leave you wondering. One I can remember off the top my head is,

"We have made good judgements in the past, we have made good judgements in the future"

Cajiib.

N.O.R.F   

"I think — tide turning — see, as I remember — I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of — it's easy to see a tide turn — did I say those words?" —George W. Bush, asked if the tide was turning in Iraq, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The interesting thing about him is that I read three — three or four books about him last year. Isn't that interesting?" —George W. Bush, while showing German newspaper reporter Kai Diekmann the Oval Office, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"No question that the enemy has tried to spread sectarian violence. They use violence as a tool to do that." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 22, 2006

"If the Iranians were to have a nuclear weapon they could proliferate." —George W. Bush, Washington D.C., March 21, 2006 :D

Bushisms