Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

100Yrs Ago.....On This Day.....

Macalin   

On this day of dec 17th in Kill Devil Hills,NC(my home state-oh yea!) The first powered Flying Machine was invented by 2 lil known brotheres from OHIO?

Well 2day the world is celebrating a 100Yrs of man flying,and sometimes women! :D !

Anyways I thought we as nomads, since we are all flight13s and that we flew from HOME to the Qurbaha, thought maybe we could also celebrate this historic achievement by 2 MEN!

Here is the national smithionian website in washington dc....enjoy(and if u are in DC take ur kids,nephews for them to see the the first plane!

http://www.nasm.si.edu/wrightbrothers/

Macalin   

Oh One more thng....

Are You Also Baffled by how Plains FLY??--sciencetifically?/or just plain wonderred how that big ol thing works>???...well its nt only US but even scientics do not know what the heck makes the thing fly smoothly....

This is a GOOD read for a boring DAY like MINE today!

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/09/science/sciencespecial2/09CHAN.html?ex=1071810000&en=58eafd4b3af76881&ei=5070

nuune   

thanks lakkad, that killed my day too

it was good information indeed, and i badly needed that, somalically speaking today is a craap day

DAD   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

On this day of dec 17th in Kill Devil Hills,NC(my home state-oh yea!) The first powered Flying Machine was invented by 2 lil known brotheres from OHIO?

Well 2day the world is celebrating a 100Yrs of man flying,and sometimes women!
:D
!

Here is the national smithionian website in washington dc....enjoy(and if u are in DC take ur kids,nephews for them to see the the first plane!

They just opened a new air & space musuem in Dullas (near dullas airport). It opened a few days ago, and it has a shuttle space. I have been to the D.C Smithionian 3 times now. I want to see that new one maybe next yr insha'allah. Sxb adi you been any of them yet? smile.gif

Macalin   

Sxb adi you been any of them yet?

-----DAD i have been to the smithonian..i was fascniated with flying machines since i was a akid and can neva would neva have passed the opportunity

LIBAXOS.....Its amazing how one part of the world history is made and the other another kind all 2gether!....am just suprised tho,justa 66yrs later MAN stepped ONTOP of the moon!

NoVa   

and Another 100Yrs Later Insha allah..We'll celebrate How Lakkad Has Build his Country lool...Hey it can happend ya know..imagine our gandkids be celebratin' with da...

but how would he do that thou..............With that mind of his....................EMpTy Seiling is all we c lol :D

Macalin   

but how would he do that thou..............With that mind of his....................EMpTy Seiling is all we c lol

-------------

LOL..simple When i chop off the heads of all THE CRAZY FOLKS!

Sheeydanka haa laiska Naaro!