Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

New Hospital for Burco

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool Go and find me some pictures warya. I want to see this place. I don't care if you have to take your budh and go to Burco. :D

Ibti- I know and let’s not forget the girls always seat at the back while all the Michael Jackson’s inhabit the front…….

p.s I have yet to see a Somali gathering where no strict separation between the sexes is applied.

Ibtisam   

^^^Not true, kuwa Hargisa jooga weye waalinyihin, weye ku jiidayaan. It is like they cannot even see you! :D Maybe they can go to the "eyes department" in Burco hospital.

looooooooooooool ...... we're not talking about suuqa and istaanka baabuurta where the ciyaalasuuq gather.

I'm talking about the official meetings, workshops, events, ceremonies, etc.

Malika   

About Somali event,that reminds me of an event,When last year Sheikh Abu Hanifa came to our town,and a big hall was hired.Well there was the gender segregated seating plans,apparantely it wasnt enough for some guys.

When it was the question and answer time,one stood up to complain why there were women on the same hall as the men! Well,I loved how the Sheikh responded,he asked him point blank " do you my brother work,go shopping,travel around?" he answered "yes"..Then why are you bothered about sharing a hall with your muslimah sisters whom are mashaallah covered from head to toe,to avoid fitna for you,while you go around shopping,being served by an non hijabi's ,you work possibly your boss is a female and a non hijabi too..why arent you quiting all that aspect of your life,so to avoid fitna?..

He went on,telling the men about the first Mosques to be buildt in times of our prophet[sAW]were women and men prayed together,but after realising that the male [Creatures,erm humans] nafs is weak when it comes to sexual urges,thats when the segregation came into place..

So,it got nothing to do with them being religious,its all to do with their male ego!!

pheew!

Now,what was the topic about, Ah! a Hospital in Burco..Mashaallah,good move[about time too] smile.gif

chubacka   

^^ :D Good on the sheik, I bet the guy must of left a bit red faced!

some of these guys become all `religious` when it suits them.

Malika   

^Yeah man! Ubwabwa wa bure mtamu sana.. :D so are you saying preach on sister,miyaa? :D

Oops troll section is in that direction>>>>>>>>>.....

NGONGE   

^^ There were no photos of snakes either. But his pictures (and commentary) were much better than many I saw made by actual Somalis. icon_razz.gif