cadnaan1

Ethiopian community in Hargeisa giving their opinions on the DP world deal.

Very good opinion. I think he listed most of the benefits between the two countries.

Have you heard of the Yemeni community's opinion? :D 

Barwaaqo   

Somaliland isagaa iska leh Dee! Horta maxaad beenta ku fashaan. Mise afsomaliga ayaa idinku yar oo ma fahantaan ? Hadaydaan afsomaliga fahmin aan idiin turjumee horta ninku waa Somalilander waxaanu dadka u sheegayaa faa’iidadda heshiiska ku jirta. 

Barwaaqo   

Waa halkii ina Samatare bal eega kan calankii beenta ahaa intuu gidaar ku dhejistay hadana beenta afuufaya ee videoclip uu dadka tusayaa qoraalkiisii beeniyey! Ninka hadlaya ee beenta laga sheegayo bal dhegaysta waa kan wakiisii oo dhamiye . ‘Waalawaalatee xeradda soo gal’

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

3 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

This is complete infiltration and very worrying!

Oo, how long was this  Tigray in Hargaisa?and how many cells active in SL?

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

This is complete infiltration and very worrying!

Oo, how long was this  Tigray in Hargaisa?and how many cells active in SL?

Tigray has been in Hargaisa, Ceylac, and other places for centuries until 1900 and now since 1991

Somalis and Ethiopians even with all the fightings and quarels, have never been far from each other for good or bad.

Ahmed Gurey was Ethiopian.(That is shocking for Somalis of the nothing to do with Habeshi.

Zeila (Ceylac) was port for Harer (city state that becomes expanded and contracted depending on times). Sulatanate was either in Harer or Ceylac at different times.

Hareri and Tigray have languages from the same root and close.

3 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Wuxuu leeyahay Somaliland anagaa ayaa iska leh and Berbera anagaa iska leh.

Its common speak by Ethiopians to say we are close, its my second home or something like that. They say I am at home here.

I think some of you seem surprised. After all if you think these peoples are so different, at least understand that they are neighbors.

Before 1900 there was a lot of interaction.

Do you know that at one time Ceylac was the only port for all of Habeshi when there was wars with Persians? One port in Eritrea which was really big port small town then was completely wiped out by Persians (Iran). Zeila is very famous among Habeshi.

In this modern times of course there is even more interaction. There is Habeshi business people even in Bassaso.

4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

OO,

What proof do you have that Axmed Gurey was Xabesha?

Regarding the clip, Ethiopia are our brotherly neighbors. Let's welcome in their millions:)

I did not say Xabeshi (Afar, Tigray, Amhara, Agew, Tigre, Saho..territory was always together the rest goes and comes), but Ethiopian. Abyssinia is half of todays Ethiopia, Djibouti, Eritrea and Eastern Sudan.

Hareri and Adal used to rule until Shiwa Amhara for a long time.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I didn't watch the clip, but if it says what the thread alleges, then maxaa cusub? Isn't he Feysal Dhurwaa's brother as Dhurwaa himself claimed that they are closer to him.

At least give it up for rer Hargeisa, look at that man how pure his handle of the Somali language is. I can say with high level of confidence he can speak better Somali than you do. :D

Now, lets talk about how the Tigre and Habashe have transformed Baidoba, Villa Ethiopia. Shall I share their night clubs and the Farsho house (Khamri places) from Baydhabo Janaay? 

OO,

You haven't answered the question? Was Axmed Gurey a Habeshi?

Suldaanka,

We are all in deep shit regarding demographic changes. Diridhabi is what's waiting for every Somali.