Suldaanka

Radio Mogadishu broadcast coverage of Jul 01 1960 - the Union between Somaliland + Somalia

5 minutes ago, Ducale said:

, yet some people placed their hope on 40 millions Disorganised Oromos to come and break their chains.  

What do you have against Oromo other than they might be an impediment to your imagined future?

8 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

That is a documentary of an awful mistake by Somaliland. Where did you get this from? 

I do not know where the dude got this from. I will ask him next time he is online. 

This debunks the simpletons like @Gooni and others who claim that Somaliland was not a state at the time of the Union. Clearly, Somalia's Speaker of Parliament says otherwise on this Radio broadcast. 

And besides, the most important thing is that, this Union would never have taken place if either Somaliland or Somalia's parliament rejected it. Both houses of parliament in Hargeisa and Mogadishu had to pass the Act of Union. 

Another important thing that people need to remember is that, after the Union, the new "Union" constitution was rejected by majority of Somaliland citizens in 1961. Which if you are talking about legality, means the Act of Union is null & void. 

Holac   

This debunks the simpletons like @Gooni

Suldaanka, Gooni is actually a very intelligent man. Gooni is heavily misguided in his unrelenting support for Siyaad Barre, but the man is deeply intelligent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ducale said:

At least if you acknowledged 'our future',  it means you coming close to the xaqiiqada, in aaney isku future somali ahayn.  Coming to term with  the reality and accepting it, is Ajar kuu qoran. 

Does mean you would go away. Nothing worse than someone who wants to breakup but continuous to stay and b!tch about you:D

Anyway, I am sure Somalis will learn to live without the North:)

I am rather surprised by your prejudice towards the Oromo. And how do you choose one killer [Oromo] over another [Woyane]?

1 hour ago, Holac said:

Suldaanka, Gooni is actually a very intelligent man. Gooni is heavily misguided in his unrelenting support for Siyaad Barre, but the man is deeply intelligent. 

I really enjoy reading his style of Somali writing.

On 3/23/2018 at 7:59 AM, Holac said:

Take away his clannish leanings and you will see the substance and claims are factually incorrect.