Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Can't Live ..

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Sheh, care to share the website?
:D

No, it's my secret! I like to have a few accessories nobody else does. :D

Ahura!!! I had 2 cups of tea by 12 pm and by 2pm I was nearly falling into a coma and decided on a coffee.. Half way through the palpitations started and I remembered why I go easy on the caffeine- if it's not the insomnia, it's the heart-flips. Dib danbe...how do you do it!

Ahura, I gotta say this to you, from one Tea-Addict to another, Water Kettle has to me on my survival package, its a must have ITEM and I can't live without it. Even thought I don't drink as much as 10 cups a day, maybe 3-5 a day, I still think you are a woman who knows what she is talking about. I like you for the simple fact that you share my love for earl grey, bless it.

I really can't picture my mornings going as smooth without a hot cup of earl grey tea to start off the day, its a wonderful day.

Nephissa   

Phone - Hell yes!

PC - YES!

TV- Gawd yes!

Yes = can live w/o.

Not being a smart a$$ here. I really would not want to live if I were disabled or in constant pain. Am grateful for all I have. As long as I am strong in mind and body I can live my life to the fullest.

Layzie, thank you very much! I completely agree with you and Lily. Earl Grey tea is a drink to behold.

However, I note that both of you made a concerted effort to distance yourselves from my 10-cups a day statement. Now, why is that? 10-a-day surely isn't that mind-boggling? In fact, I'm certain that more people drink a lot more tea than that each day. Why, just in my office, one of my colleagues makes himself a cup every half-an-hour (unless he's in a meeting), so I can't even caculate how much tea he imbibes per day. It's a similar story for my aunts and mumsy. And I'm not even going to mention how much tea they drink in Eastenders!

I'm NOT a freak.

Originally posted by Zafir:

^I am 10% Brazilian

She also said 'young'. Or did you miss that bit? icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Ahura, I know ppl drink absurd gallons of tea per day laakin I'm not sure if it's exactly good or not? It's also a work-cluture, even if you are not a coffee addict the minute you start working you would find yourself just going along with them until you are a serious addict.

I have 2 cups a day, sometimes one. One in the morning and one in the evening when I get back. So tea is still a treat for me.