Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I've Been Invited .....

I received the below email today from Barac Obama to attend a party he organized for all the celebrates ,,,,,, here is the email:

Sent: 17 November 2008 04:13

To: Jacaylbaro; Kennedy Malweyi; David Plouffe; David Axelrod; Nelson Mandela; Oprah Winfrey; Hilary Clinton; Joe Biden; Cameron Diaz; Gordon Brown; Jacob Zuma; David Kau; Mbeki Thabo; Motsepe Patrice; David Beckham; Morgan Freeman; Hunter Tylo; Robert Mugabe; George Bush; Gordan Brown; Tokyo Sexwale; Solly Moholo; Muhammed Ali; Hellen Zille; Kofi Annan; Berry Hilton; Raila Odinga; Desmond Tutu; Kaizer Motaung SR; Roger Federer; Irvin Khoza; Sepp Blatter; Danny Jordaan; Charlize Theron; F.W. De Klerk; Winnie Mandela; Scarlet Johanson; Tyra banks; Vincent Mcmahon -

Subject: Thank You

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you guys for the support. I am honored to have you as friends.

Please don't forget our party this weekend. I will see you when you come over this weekend please don't let me down.

Regards,

Barack Obama

Alla maxaad dad aan is lahayn aad isku keentay

Scarlet Johnson, Paris Hilton,Camron Diaz, and Tyra Banks.

Ma intaas yaad celebrity showbiz ka taqaan sxb?

E-mailka whitehouse .com ma ahee waa .gov (ie government).

Caku badow reer magaal is mooday!

BOB   

Waar Me and Nuune and Northerner sent you that wax waalan baad tahaye...they told us they need a coat boy and we put a good word for you...laakiin hana ceebeyn oo adigoo jeebabka fatishaya yaan cctvga lagaa arkin...meel walba wuu ku jiraa ee is ilaali oo hana ceebeyn...Good Luck.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^You would know eh?!
:D

Some 8-9 years ago,when i was a badaw and new to the net(When it was called the information super highway),In my pursuit for American civic knowledge,i stumbled upon it. Daacadi it was a mistake smile.gif:D