Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

A Very Busy week

Hey Salams Nomads once again hope u guys had a nice Eiid. Unfortunately for many of us here in the uk, and am sure the rest of the world the end of ramdan and and eiid has coincided with the end of the term, and many of us including me have had to cut my eiid celebrations down to concentrate on meeting my deadlines.

So Just wanted to Encourage my Nomads on 'soldier on' only a few weeks left before the winter break.

Walaahi..you are so right....I never celebrated my eid...I went to school both days..(thursday and friday) I have a coming exam that i had to sit and study... :(

nuune   

runti aniga bussy maba aheenba cause i skipped uni and my job to enjoy the eid but u know eid in the qurbaha is not good,u don't even feel that it is eid,eid in a muslim country is better wallaahi!!

Haashim   

Nuune you r so Funny, bro, i would like to eat ur cake, but unfortuanately, u r far awy, we have many Irish ppl here.....

Shuju, Bro, u r right on Eid day i was in the Lib. untill 8:30 p.m, but haven't seen any nomads there, only Hagi Abbas ;) .

Anyhow CIIIIIID WANAAAAAAAAAAGSAN DHAMMMAAAAAAN.

STHLM_Lady

never mind abayo @ Least the weekend was just around the corner. Good luck with the exam u sat.

S.O.P

lol Saxiib Lucky you. I hope u used those 2 days well.

Nuune

I feel u bigg time brough. I decided to Not go in to uni on thursday to celebarte eiid. It was good to go an pray in the mornin it felt gr8 to see so many brothers. But Eiid here and any other non-muslim country doesnt quite feel the same as @ home.

Muraad

CIID WANAAGSAN Saxiib am sorry to here that u had to comin. Even myself i came in on friday and stayed until 9pm :( , but Salat Jummcah was packed with many brothers so it was not too bad.

hooyo

Yeah never mind abayo good luck with ur studies.

Good Luck with ur forth Coming Exams Nomads

CIIIIIIID WANGSAAAAAAN

HONEY-D   

Alxamadulilaah i had a wonderful Ciid, it was a family get together. :D

I feel sorry for those of u who didnt enjoy da ciid as much as they hoped. :(

Nuune wat do u expect, there aint no somalis in dublin are there. Next ciid go to somalia if u wanna have a real ciid that's.

nuune   
CANBARO-LUUL ,no there are few somalis here but for the next ciid weenta i will be somewhere else inshaaAllaahu,what am saying is, it is same for all places,eid in a non-muslim country doesn't feel good!!

Honesita   

I feel ya walaahi.....can u imagine working on top of that.....yeah i had to work......but i took 2 dayz off....!!! Wish ya all good luck with ur exams....!!!

Salaamz

Khayr   

Salams,

For all you studying for your finals or midterms

Remember, it's Not What You Know but WHO YOU KNOW!!!!

So starting making those friends if u haven't already that have copies of previous exams and butter up your professors and tutors.

GET TO WORK!!!

THE HONEST STUDENT SOMETIMES DOESN'T FINISH AT ALL BUT THE CLEVER AND WITTY STUDENT ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO FINISH!!! :rolleyes:

Ladiif   

I guess KHAYR did give you the "TIP" to make u survive this schooling ordeal.

1. Instead of studying books, study those profssors-it goes same for even those ones u don't like. Pretend but be smart about it. They can tell when u tryin to Kiss their $$s. Let those professors know you and be able to match ur face with ur name as well as ur personality when they grading. Lots of students are just numbers in Uni,so dont be one.

2. Instead of studying for the finals, study during the semester/terms. When the finals come around, you won't be worried. The final week is not study time but refreshing ur mind and goin over the materials a bit.

3. The system is not designed for us. Use ur wits and make the system to work for u.For example, CIID time u can't take a day off, but Xmas they give u whole month off when u needed the least. Get to kno the pakistanis in ur school, they always get around the systems. Get to know the Smart $$s ppl and the average ones but never the free riders..ya'all kno those ppl u do the project with every once in while but somehow they are broke in terms of brain cells

4. If you are a senior, consider opening a kiosk for the purpose of buying and selling all kinds of school materials such as term papers, exams, quizzs, projects, profiles of the professors and among others. Breach the systems but with brain cells.

School is not easy, if it was, every one would go.

My Eid was great i had heaps of halwooo...All though i missed my familie,all i can say is Alhamdulilah...Eid MUbarak toooooo all of youz...have some halwoo and more halwoo!! :D :rolleyes: :D