Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

White baby born to black parents (not albino)

A missionary is sent into deepest darkest depths of Africa to live with atribe. He spends years with the people, teaching them to read, write andgood Christian values. One thing he particularly stresses is the evil ofsexual sin.

Thou must not commit adultery or fornication!

One day the wife of one of the Tribe?s noblemen gives birth to a white baby.

The village is shocked and the chief is sent by his people to talk with the missionary. You have taught us of the evils of sexual sin, yet here a black woman gives birth to a white child. You are the only white man who has ever set foot inour village. Anyone can see what?s going on here!

The missionary replies, No, no, my good man. You are mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence - what is called an albino. Look to thy yonder field. See a field of white sheep, and yet amongst them is one black one. Nature does this on occasion.

The chief pauses for a moment then says, "Tell you what, you don't say anything about the sheep, I won't say anything about the white baby". :D

thats strange, i think deep down the father is seriously confused. :D

This reminds me of the story of

who was born to white parents, whilst herself being black.

Juxa   

Nina hada lee maa aragtay?

they have the black parents DNA. marka waa mucjiso alle

Juxa   

did you see My Weird and Wonderful Family (Channel 4).

The family in My Weird and Wonderful Family (Channel 4) took a bit of getting my head around. They're more of an unclear family than a nuclear one. So there are gay dads Tony and Barrie. That's easy enough. And they have three kids – Saffron, Aspen and Orlando. Fine. The complicated bit is how these children came about, and I was quite relieved that even the kids themselves seem a bit muddled about it. Saffron says she's Aspen's twin sister, and the evidence certainly points that way – they came out of the same woman, at around about the same time.

They didn't get in there in the traditional way, though, as she wasn't their mum, but a surrogate. Their biological mother was an egg donor, chosen for her looks and her brain; one of them was fathered by Tony, and the other by Barrie. I don't think the kids have been told who's whose (we're not, anyway). To all of them, Tony is Dad and Barrie is Daddy, or possibly it's the other way around. What does that make Saffron and Aspen? Half-twins?

It gets more complicated. Because Aspen's egg split, and one half was put on ice, to be used later. So Aspen and Orlando are actually identical twins, even though Aspen is four years older. Orlando will always know what he's going to look like in four years' time: when he looks at his older brother, he is kind of looking into his own future. Freaky. Orlando says that if it hadn't been for Tony and Barrie, then he would have been a crocodile, but I don't think that's right. The three kids cost £250,000 to make.

With me so far? Good, because it gets better, or worse, depending on how you view all this. Three kids is so last year, now Tony and Barrie want more – another couple of half-twins, but with a different donor. This time they're going on looks alone, and have picked out a 6ft catwalk model from the biological mum catalogue. No one's allowed to know who she is, because it's just easier that way.

Saffron wants sisters, but she's out of luck: they both turn out to be male. By my calculations, one will be her half-brother, and the other won't be related to her at all, as they will have no common parents. But that's looking at it in a very narrow-minded, old-fashioned kind of way.

Haatu   

Yaahu! Juxa adaaba maanta sheeko keentee. What a weird, disgusting family (the so-called parents of course).

ailamos   

any black person who has had a white person as an ancestor somewhere in their family line could have the possibility of a dormant white gene in them which can come out as the dominant gene in their children...

The reverse is true for white people.

^ Of course, the clay-man.

Anyway, this reminds me of the movie "Skin", a story about two Afrikaners raising their black child during the era of Apartheid.