Sign in to follow this  
Samafal

GIRLS HOW ABOUT IF YOU COVER UP?

Samafal   

SALAAM ALL,

I GOT THIS MESSAGE OR RATHER ADVICE FOR OUR SOMALI GIRLS!!! HOW ABOUT IF YOU GIRLS COVER YOUR BODY!! I MEAN WHY DO YOU NEED TO SHOW US YOUR BODY? DO THINK IF YOU COVER UP AS OUR ISLAMIC RELIGION OBLIGES, YOU WILL NOT BE SEEN BY THE GUYS? WELL WE GUYS TO BE HONEST WE PREFER THOSE SISTER WHO COVER THEMSELVES!!!

1st of all we dont care about YOUR preference yacquub redface.gif

And secondly we dont cover 4 U....and we'll take out own sweet time to do it..

THATS MY OPINION.

If a girl is gonna cover up she should do it for the Almighty Allah. Not for other people, that is why Im personally against compulsory hijab in countries like the KSA and Iran.

Miriam1   

Salam :rolleyes:

Ahh like the others said if i decide to cover-up it will be beyond any guy and for Allah.Tis wrong to force a person to wear the hijab in my opinion. Because they end up hating it and not knowing what the exact purpose is.

Peace

Paragon   

Majority of GOOD God fearing girls are already well dressed and covered

Majority of Not-wise-to-mention ones are not covered, thats a sign for us to reaslise. So fellas don't beg them to cover themselves, coz it will be easy for you to know which girl is good or bad. When it comes marriage, ya'all fellas know where to point fingers at!

Xijaab is not a choice but a difference...

well yac, i got one thing to add and that is in respond to jamaal 11 respond, bro don't believe that is true. i have seen women and girls that are covered the whole nine yard, and they are worse than the one that wore shorts and stuff, and use it just as cover cause guyz like jamaal 11 think they good so they don't do anything wrong, and give them sometimes respect that they haven't earned yet just cause. in order for a girl to cover she must take that decision conciously and willingly because it is only in that case that she would be true to it.

and bro one more thing, i don't think that all the girls don't cover up cause they want u guyz to notice them, for some they like those things it's again a personal choice and everyone knows the consequence to those choices and leave it to allah.

bye.

Jamaal :mad: I'm highly OFFENDED :mad:

Besides...do you really think we give a Sh!t what your preferences are :mad: ... NO NO NO NO NO!

Paragon   

SCORPION SISTA,

What i am saying here is, we are muslims and we don't like seeing our own sisters half-dressed in the streets. The good those who covered themselves did for us, is they have hiden their "CAWRA" from us and that itself means alot Islamically. I personally don't care what personality a person might have. This excuse of saying "Oh, there are those who cover themselves but are like snakes inside" is becoming a cliche'. Covering yourself symbolises respect and smartness, coz if you are smart you wont uncover your body to the whole world. Those who uncover themselves have nothing good or bad to hide. The smart ones don't don't allow to be out-smarted by others. I marry a woman who is half-naked now and my daughter will go absolutely naked out into the street saying "Those who cover themselves are snakes inside" lol :D

Paragon   

Athena Cover yourself for the sake of Allaah not for me coz i am not interested in you. Understand me. I wish i was mad lol but i ain't mad atcha... smile.gif I accept those who uncover themselves for who they are, and i respect those who cover themselves for who they are...simple as that

SORRY if some of you are offended....

Pujah.   

Jamaal, That was uncalled for :mad: :mad:

I really don't care what any guy thinks, if and when I wear the hijaab it will be for almighty Allah....and not for anyone else

I have only one suggestion for ya....STOP WORYING ABOUT WHAT WE WEAR OR DON'T WEAR CUZ IT'S OBVIOUSLY NONO OF YOUR BUSINESS

and besides if seeing us bothers you so much whatever happened to lowering your gaze....or even better.... stop staring at us so much and maybe you won't share the "dambi" with us..let us keep it to ourself aight :rolleyes:

Taqwa   

When I see people that don't wear hijab, I just tell them that honour is in Islam. Allah asked you to honour yourself by following what he has ordained in his magnificent book. What Somali's don't understand is that the hijab is a command from Allah. It doesn't come from Somali Men or Muslim Men in general. So next time you sisters decide to say things like, "I will only wear for Allah" then you better start it soon because this life isn't eternal. Some of the Salaf said: "The pinnacle of knowledge is fear of Allah." How can Somali sisters say they fear Allah and at the same time, go against one of Allah's commands (hijab). I truly believe that contradiction is the bases of hypocrisy and a lot of sisters are doing a great job exemplifying these traits.

Jamal, They say you can show a thirsty donkey where the water is, but you can't make it drink unless its convinced its water. They are only going to attack you for saying the truth. Let them be.

Wa Salam

Hibo   

Taqwa -

A word of advice nomad gentleman, have another look at all your previous shall we say less than peacable posts, then look up this word "contradiction" you've been using so freely; ring any bells?

---------

Maroodigu takarta saaran ma arkee, ta maroodiga kale saaran ayuun buu arkaa.

Macalin   

This Xijaab debate is sooo sensitive.

personally i really don give a rats azz if u don wear a xijaab.

but i know this for sure, IT IS AN ORDER FROM ALLAH..and whoever doesnt do it..then sure will never listen to anyone coz they sure didnt listen to ALLAH..now me as lakkad..will i say something.. absolutly no..coz the person "KNOWS" WHAT HE/SHES doing..CHOICE is the keyword here.

rem ladies..if you don follow alllahs words..then u have all the rights to say.."ITS MY CHOICE".

Jamal11>not all covered gals are angels.

Indadheeq/Athena>the xijjab is an order from allah and like i said.. its ur choice to follow ilaahey's word!(yup!..it is!).

Mucho respect to all the ladies who wear the xijaab!