Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Pet Peeves.(what pisses ya off) About SOME Men...

1. Men..Know they are "Fine" and play with women's feelings

2. Are Unsure of what it means to be a Father or Dad because many say they didn't have strong Father figures...May have Peter Pan Syndrome..never want to "GROW-UP//type of Thingy..themselves...Let alone not knowing what all it takes to Be a Dad/Father to really help raise a BOY to a Man.....Proper Like..you know...

raula   

1. generalization of the whole Somali communities into one category etc

2. Starring at each other...especially, once they spot that you are Maryoole ;)

3. Calling others "outcasts" if one doesn't act to the norms of the "In-crowd"

4. FAANKA BAADAN(too much boastful-pride). There is nothing wrong with pride but superiority over other is just plain wrong. Especially, on the issue of Race/Religion.

I will think of the others later! Ma'Salama.

x_quizit   

wow...where do i start! Its about time we have a place where we can analyze the "perfect" gender.. :rolleyes:

1-insecure men

2-irresponsible men

3-arrogant/conceited men

4-believing that the world is their oyster and we're just the accesory to make their world complete

5-those that don't know what the word hygiene means, they think its another word for feminist

icon_razz.gif

More to come...stay tuned...

OG_Girl   

well, those hidding behind the name of our great religion and saying woman should be treated as second class citizens!.

salam

my beef!!!lol..

sistas with lil brians!

sistas who cant drive!

sistas who dont know when to open their mouth!

sistas with lil knowledge and who just latch on shzzt! coz they saw a tv program that told them such and such and know will swear that this correct!

sistas! who worship gaals and obey gaaloos late slaves cuz they think all faaraxs have one thing in mind! to destory them! but the truth is .... these chicks hate themselves!!

that my 2 cents! i am in good mood today!! lol..

Originally posted by rudy:

my beef!!!lol..

sistas with lil brians!

sistas who cant drive!

sistas who dont know when to open their mouth!

sistas with lil knowledge and who just latch on shzzt! coz they saw a tv program that told them such and such and know will swear that this correct!

sistas! who worship gaals and obey gaaloos late slaves cuz they think all faaraxs have one thing in mind! to destory them! but the truth is .... these chicks hate themselves!!

that my 2 cents! i am in good mood today!! lol..

do read the topic? huh...it's about women and their pet peeve on men not the other way around...

lol   

Can't stand men who stand around the cafe` shops staring.

Can't stand guys that are arrogant and boastful.

Can't stand pretty boys ( I see gay when I look at them sorry)

Can't stand guys who are too self centered. I see insecurity, which is a weakness.

For now that would do!

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

**clap clap** well said underdog. Smartest thing you've said all week
;)

i don't think it a well said at all...beside we just telling our point view that's all..

underdog   

I can't stand men who:

1)Lack Drive and Ambition - The poor souls who gave up on life and now live to observe an critize what everyone else does.

2)Lack Reslove - The ones that can't finish what they start - Say what you mean and Do what you say. Be proud of what you achieve and take responsiblity for your mistakes and failures.

3)Lack Testicular Fortitude - The ones who need approval and consent to do what they want. You know the rules, work within them, do what you do and don't apologize for yourself or anyone else.

4)Lack Appreciation - The ones who are never happy with what they have and burn inside when someone else does better. They want everything they have plus what you have and will sabotage you to get it. how about having some Imaan, Help those who need it and be happy for those that don't.

You know what pisses me off bout men?

The ugly ones with the nice cars..they are suckering me in wit da nice cars...someone tell me, how do these ugly brothas know dat i am attracted to all things that shine and glitter...they make me mad...

oh..and what else pisses me of? cute guys who drive their friends nice cars 'n pretend like its theirs...than once you start talkin' to them...they get comfortable and bring the retarded-half rusted-falling apart ghetto mobiles 'n think they can suckker me in..what a buncha men.....shiat....okey am done