Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Are you too nice?

Aaliyyah   

^on the contrary, I find that appealing and romantic.Ofcourse, I don't mean it to be one-sided as someone just going out of their way to do something for you. But, if both people were actually doing things for each other life would have been a bliss.

In my dictionray theres no such thing as being "too nice"..you better be nice or else :D

salaam

roobleh   

If u do the same routine of lovemaking then ur too nice. Touch her behind when in-laws are visiting u without them seeing it. Call her from work and tell her that u cannot wait to kiss her where u never kissed her before and do not forget to bring with u an expensive massage oil and beautiful flowers for the occassion. Try to surprise her when she is not expecting. Become familiar when her periods begin and end and then book an expensive hotel for a weekend night then phone her that Friday at her work and ask if she is willing to go out for a dinner and do not forget to surprise her by buying her sexy underwears. Make sure to let her know that she should not wear her best outfit cause it is going to be a nasty night and a sticky one. She will say u were nasty but will lookforward to such nights.

RedSea   

Roobleh oh please!

I can't wait til you get married. Then we shall see if you can keep your promise to your lady Insha Allah.

Aaliyah,

I am nice(: