Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WUTZ LOVE MEAN TO U???

OG_Girl   

Is hard to answer , but I think is when u feel butter flies on ur stomach when ever u think about him . Also u can't sleep coz reality is better than dream.U think about him 24/7 even when u r in ur final exams and stuck with the questions.hmm what else? ooh the most important u want to marry him right the way :D .

well, that all what I think now.

salam

love....aaah..if only words could descripe how I feel for mr X.

getting back to the topic...u know u r in love with that person when u think of him 24/7, u r hoping to become his wife, soul mate and mother of his children. u want him just 4 ur-self. u want to be the one sleeping nxt 2 him n u want dress him (aaah how sweet). u r willing to go that xtra mile for him... u believe that u were born to love him n no one else. U pray Salatul Istiqara for him 2 be the 1 u r going to end-up with.

hope that answers ur question cutie smile.gif

Qac Qaac   

kaalay idinka definition kiina love books maaka akhriseen, waaba ooyn lahaa. bisinka.

ani love waxaan u aqaan, qof jaceelkiisa iyo naxariistiisa marwalba kula dabo jooga. to think about the person 24/7. is really dump, coz u supposed to be thinking about your God, most of the time, but is some one that u love so much, that if they get hurt, u get hurt too. inside.

raula   

:( confusion, deception, longing, sickening,...basically many problemos. How do I know Iam in luv? When I feel deluded, not enough-sleep..(which is everyday for me...lol) :D

Truthfully though, the word LUV is tampered/tattered, tainted with, so much that its has no meaning at the moment.

Blessed   

Raula and CK - seem to be at the opposite ends of the spectrum - whilst one wants to dress him (bless) the other is hating the feeling - reminds me of that song - wa macaan amba wa qadhaadh kolba waa siduu kuu soo maree...love is complicated, I guess!

QacQac, I really like your definition. for me loving some1 isn't about possesing him 24/7 nor is it losing all sense of sanity but wanting the best for them always..my idea is best described by that song by magool where she says - sida aad dhalaan tahay oo aan ku dhalay- dadka kaa dhaweystoo - translated as iloves you - like u is my first born lol (personalised off course)

ani love waxaan u aqaan, qof jaceelkiisa iyo naxariistiisa marwalba kula dabo jooga. to think about the person 24/7. is really dump, coz u supposed to be thinking about your God, most of the time, but is some one that u love so much, that if they get hurt, u get hurt too. inside.

lots of jacayl topics baryahaan - must be the summer :D

Blessed   

^^ lol sis! Wa seasonkii jacaylka miyaa? I'll strt bugging my Mr. Y then. :D

Harta kaaley, your avatar is a little peculiar maxaad prawnka ka shuuminee? don't you find urta kaluunka disturbing?

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

When do u know you're in love ? Its probably when you think of the person a little bit more than the usual .Your heart makes all the BOOM and KABOOM it can when you pass by him as if you wanted to convey a message ,lol.

Even worse , your mind starts to wonder what it would be like to be his wife and the mother of his children.You get jealous and start to read books and check websites for advices such as how to trap the guy of your dreams or how to convince him you're his soulmate and you start to sing Erykah Badu's single " love of my life" :D .

salaam. hey guys, hope y'all missed me.

O.G Girl....this is because of, im taking time out of paltalk and out of ma studies to come mingle back in here with y'all......and daaamn i missed u guys.

back to the topic...

love

u get this affection for a person, u admire them, you feel safe happy and warm when u are with them, all your problems seem to disappear in their presence.

u get desires, like u want to have his kids, spend the rest of your life with him, and u start to picture the 2 of u old and wrinkled together, probably sitting in a park bench still in love and holding hands.

u are infactuated with them, u think about them when they are not around, and your heart skips a beat/ur belly does summer-sults, or u get butterflies, u go weak inda knees when u remember their smile.

dispite their bad looks or bad habits, u have this deep attraction for them, and it doesnt matter what others say about them, in your eyes they are the world. and could not be at wrong.

trust......is the key to love, u have deep respect and trust for this person.

they are your friend, your family, your future, your life, a part of u.

so i guess when the trust is brocken, u feel lost, u dont know who to trust, u loose faith in the whole opposite gender.

u feel u was foolish, naive, dumb, ****** , u start to doubt yourself, thinking how could u have been so blind - as they say ...love is blind..

i truely believe u feel love, when u loose the one u love, thats when it hurt---they also say love hurts.

u get depressed, ur whole world has crumbled around u, u start to wish, and all the 'IFS' come to ur mind, u play the love-story over and over in your head,,,

you loose your apetite, and u dont see the point of love if all it brings is pain, u wish u could go back to the old days, then u wish u never met them.

and so many years down the line,,,,,he still haunts u, u rehearse what u would say /do if u was to bump into him.

and u always remember the perfect dream u had for the 2 of u, and all the things u loved about him....and though he may have been a pig, u still have some love for him....and sometimes, your heart still misses that beat!

Qac Qaac   

Ms London, u agreed with nin waalan, anyways maxaa waaye idinka jaceelkiina oo dhan waa either from heeso ama bookaag.

Bombina pls, sis miskiinka book ha u aqrin, macbuudka.

Ms-london lol, abayadiis geedkaas anigaba waan necbanahay, laakiin waxan rabay inaan iska badalo iljibiski badnaay inleen xidadaha indhaha baa i xanuunay. soomaaliya calankeedi aan rabay laakii waa ii hagaagi waysay marka kan aa iska qaatay.

nuune alla aboowe macaan ma'ogeen inaad shumis iga sugeysay....bal tan ku sixo........ mwaaah ....shumiskaas aan london kaaga soo afuufay ee nab ke dheh :D:D

Curly   

Slient Sista that was sooo sweet! and so true!

But people you need to separate infatuation and lust from love!

Here's a useless fact ;) :

Did you know that your heart beats faster when you see someone you like because your brain thinks you're gonner be breeding soon and tells your heart to pump blood to your reproductive organs. :D

nuune   

^^^^^

Did you know that your heart beats faster when you see someone you like because your brain thinks you're gonner be breeding soon and tells your heart to pump blood to your reproductive organs.

sue, that is true. :D