Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

SomaliaOnline Awards of the Month!

MSWORD! wonderful idea. i would like very much to see an award given to THE BEST TRUE SOMALI NOMAD NATIONLIST IN THE FORUM! so many awards declared before were merely subjective and did not have much substances! so how about this award! i believe this kind of ward paves the way for very +ve first step for the ladder success for good nomads climbing to the top of the ladder so they can generate +ve vibes for the younger generations and hopefully the elders!!!!!!!!!!

section6er....lol, i grant you the award of your dreams,,,,i beleive you have earned it,,

hmm...i would like to award so many of the nomads in here,,,,

S.O.L. true friends 4ever award

i dont know where else i would get so much advice, support and hmm, where i could scream in a persons ear without getting slapped.

A7LA-SHU   

Section6er

there is no one day i come to this website that i don't look at ur avatar..i seriously love it.. too bad i can't steal it from ya lol :Dicon_razz.gif .. so u got my 110% vote for dat cool avatar...(just don't stop usin it coz im watchin for dat one hahaha) and if u don't mind me askin where did u got that clip from?

Hmmm...good idea...we should start by nomonee's (people who are runner-ups for each award)

Here are the people that I think should get awards...

Somali Nomad Nationalist - Shaka Zulu...I like his name lol and he has good writing skills.

SOL True Friends - I think this goes to Mizz_Unique...She is really nice.

Best Avatar - Definitely Section6er...cool avatars!

Best Advice Giver - Magnoona Girl

Funnest SOL Nomad - Rudy...he cracks me up.

Most Friendly - Flying_Still...she's really nice to talk to...plus she gets alot of attention from guys... ;) girl give me some tips.

Best Poet - I have to give this out to two people, MsWord and Deadly_Vision. Check them out in Poetry Forum.

Most Stand Out Person - This goes out to Lucky...I dunno she stands out for me.

Best Women Moderator - Ameenah...She's cool.

Most Sarcastic Nomad - Barwaaqo...plus I like her name lol.

Those are my choices...These are the people that stand out to me when I read the posts.

.:peace n luv:.

zak99   

hmm! all we can up is awarding best avatar and personalities. to me these are supervisal stuff and really if you look deep into them, it is not but bling bling.

i think rudy's ideas holds some water. in this age we are in, we should not be proud about intangible stuff but rather concentrate on reality! we all know realilty sucks, but its life and we all to face it. specially us nomad! we should ask ourselves what have you for nomads lately!

so i recommend this award should be given to a nomad who has done good deeds,whether its in the communities or in this form.

Zak99 don't be so stern, we just having a bit of fun. Is it cause you never got award? Awww...poor baby. Lol. Playin.

Lakkad...you get "Most-Anything-Is-Appriciated" Lol. Just kidding, now you two don't jump down my throat.

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

Zak99 don't be so stern, we just having a bit of fun. Is it cause you never got award? Awww...poor baby. Lol. Playin.

Lakkad...you get "Most-Anything-Is-Appriciated" Lol. Just kidding, now you two don't jump down my throat.

hmmm! what makes u think that i will be jumping on your throat! did u had gal-friend beater boy friend!lol...just kidding...ok but on a serious not, you r entitled to your opinion and i welcome it.

LuCkY   

Thanks for the nomination Diamond Princess and Mizz-Unique:"innocent award goes to : magnoona girl(y do u call ur self crazy u sound way different than a maqnoona)/lucky...so innocent she is ;) "

^^^^^Now how wouLd you know that?

Xafsa   

[ Posted by Diamond princess: Most Friendly - Flying_Still...she's really nice to talk to...plus she gets alot of attention from guys... girl give me some tips.]

Attention from the guys?....don't make me blush!!!! About the tips...holla at me..i'll teach you what I know ;)

[Posted by Mizz unique: SOL fav goes to : MY GIRL flying still(lovya sis )]

Ooohhh...I love you too hon.....you so damn sweet smile.gif