Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Moral Dilemma #1

x_quizit   

Islam requires both sexes to inform one another on their whereabouts and such, if the man is going out, he must tell his wife and should be open to listening if she objects to him having a night out with the "mistress" aka. Khat. Now if the woman is going out, she should also inform the husband of where she is going and should also listen to him if he has valid points, so its all in how u and ur mate agree to relate to each other when ur married and how u acted during the courtship. If while u were dating u used to tell him where u were going and now feel the need not to, thats just plain misleading.

Good reasons to go out:

1-shopping

2-shopping

3-shoppping

4-oh yeah...work.. ;)

If he says no, things to do to him:

1-annoy him, talk all through football/fav sport

2-talk on the phone REALLY loud with ur girl, discussing feminine issues

3-ask him if ur butt is getting bigger

** Guarantees u'll be kicked out of the house so fast and given a credit card to do some damage at the store or take the girls out to dinner smile.gif

p.s.-key is communication, and it should go both ways, and if he has better plans for u to stay home that night, why object to a night of romance? (if some are that thoughtful at all)

Cheers!!!

Jaabir   

Why go out in the first place??

I personally would do what my brother did shortly after he got married.. he basically decided to stay clear of all of his single friends. the only friends he retained where those who are married. When I asked him why he did so.. he replied “we no longer have the same lifestyles, interests or objectives. They’re all about staying up late, hunting chicks, booty and stuff I m done done with.. I could use that time to take my wife out or do something fun for my kids…

The same applies for women.. if you hang out around single girls you will defiantly get carried away and possibly neglect your family in the process….…

Rudy, u must really hate me :(

Tuujiye

Rudy loooooooooooooooooooool waraa I like athena me and her cool because she likes alaab weeyn..lol joke..bUt Og and Qac'qaac and perfect for eachother..

So in essence, ur blessed down there? :rolleyes: Men who brag about their sexual prowess are trying to compensate for deep-seated insecurities with their sexuality.

Pucca   

[hm! she wants to go where, with who, why.... and i cant come]

there aint nuttin wrong wit tellin him where ur goin or who ur goin wit. As for whether he can tag along, sure he can come so long as u're invited when he’s got a Guy’s Night Out. And 'bout him giving u permission to leave, he's suppose to be ur husband not a damn jail guard! :mad:

The guy must be pretty insecure if he'll say no

pearl   

A woman plans to go out one evening with her friends, Girls' Night Out. For no good reason at all, her husband doesn't want her to.

is girls night out more than 1 night of the week...then if yes ..then sit ur *** at home...

but if its only 1 night of the week...then there shouldnt be any problems cuz its not like he sits on his *** all week long....its only fair that u get to go out 2..

i dont like this asking for permission thingy...i dont do that right now with my parents nor will i want to start doin that when i get married....just act like a responsible adult and u dont have 2...

Curly   

You know I read an Islamic book about the rights and responsibilities in married life (God only knows why!) and quite frankly it put me off the whole idea of getting hitched!

Do you realise you're not allow to withhold sex or go to sleep while you're husband is upset with you! Or go anywhere or let anyone into your home without the permission of your husband!

You’re not even allow to get changed anywhere outside your home without bloody permission! Which would probably put a damper on shopping with your mates!

So in an Islamic point of view you should stay at home and listen to your husband, but personally I feel that if you married this man then you probably should have some sort of understanding about what he expects from you. See I doubt I’d ever end up with some bloke who barked orders at me and expect me to follow them through instead of asking me politely and stating his reasons and if they’re silly then I'm sure I’d find a way to win him over ;) instead of leaving on bad terms.

But if he was nice and sweet at the start till it turned miserable and harsh then I’d suggest you have a talk about why he’s changed and then if worse comes to worse threaten him with divorce or find a mediator.

P.S: oh and you girls make it sound soo horriable! you know there are different ways of asking for permission and getting it!

like you don't have to say can I go please and beg! More like I was gonner do this is that alright with you?! I call that a little consideration or just being polite.

I would expect him to say the same...personally I'd get so upset if my bloke just walked out leaving me all alone with explaining himself or saying when he'd be back!

It's not like as if he's your bloody prison officer!

x_quizit   

lol sue...i feel ur pain, and ur right, u cannot with-hold sex as a bargaining chip or use it against him at night if ur mad at him, otherwise, during ur whole sleep, angels will curse ya...lets just hope he's great in bed, then u wont mind it, but if he sucks and ur mad at him and u still gotta sleep with him...now thats punishment!!! ;)

In any case, its not wise to go to sleep angry anyways, with ur mate or others,...and im not sure if u noticed, but if u had a fight with someone, ur sleep seems disturbed and u carry a longer grudge, so its not healthy for u in the long run.

I didnt want to say this but..it was called for lemme tell you gurls : -

If You can't sweettalk him to allow you to go.. U r abysmal female... Can't u change his mind with ur ..ehm..ehm....sweet talkin/flirtin/beautiful lips.....i think U get The Pic...

As I always say "it is All about the Mind"... Think...Think.... Use The Force!!!!

Cheers

x_quizit   

lol legend...i got a lawyer too, darman, come to my rescue!!! U can check my previous posts, i was always a "cheer"ful person...i swear...i dont plagiarise like other "nomad"s..hehe icon_razz.gif

hello my fellow somali ladies i wanted to share these with you i belive we all grown up in here and one thing is do not let a husband nor a guy control your'e life sister you can respect you husband but they dont have the rights to control you and the other thing is when a husband see u in a bad shape he had the right to tell you the truth but a husband telling you not to hang out with a friends men thats a bullshyt to me sowwir for cussing but these dayz guyz are pain on the buut so anwayz DO not let a kusband control you in anyway sister.

i speak for all men when i say this one thing that is really important to us is respect(ixtiraam) from the other half, and if that is not there, there no potential growth in that family even the offspring will be (bilaa akhlaaq)its like makin a vehicle with no brakes(useless)that's just my take..... a wife should respect her husbands dicision respectfully with no muran..... cuz the husband has the last say in every thing....

OG Moti   

This is easy...

and there are standards in this world and rules that govern relationships and human as a whole, most important is religious,

1. I say No, it means no simple, no discussion

2. beside women when they want to go out they get dressed and then say honey i will go to my friends is that ok? while she is already going towards the door.. what is that suppose to mean? i would say bring ur fat asss here and explain where are you going? why you havent tell me this 3 days in advance, and what is the purpose for her going out, will it bring good for her status with me...

3. Islam gave women so many rights, one important right is not to suffer and go out in the heat (hot countries), or cold (Alaska, canada) but stay at home and the man should discover what is going out side and bring news to her while she is home drinking her tea..

4. She wants to go out .. ok but not without me... and i decide what she will wear and how she will walk - not to control her but to protect her from many things

5. considering the duties that is waiting for her how can she have anytime to go out and meet friends, it is either she is avoiding the work that is waiting for her or simply she is lazy

so I think she should ask permission 3 days ahead with willingness to take her man with her.. and it should not be more than 20 minutes

peace

bilan   

salam

stay home that night if not emergency, and go another night, do not make it big deal, why would he ask you to stay home unless he wants to spend time with you, after all your family are more important than your friends.