Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna

Share You Ideas on How to Start a Revolution in Somalia?

OG Moti   

Revolution in somalia is a long process, and needs strategic planning and tactics the following i suggest

1. To be ready to kill at anytime, "Assinations of all the figure heads"

2. Greate a group that will wear a uniform and could be identified as rebels "From all tribes"

- T-shirt with Che Chevaro will do the job

3. open schools for academic studies with hidden agenda of promoting the revolution

4. promote women's rights (to get sponserships from western world)

5. create a focused group, train them for assassination purposes, send them individually with target assigning (all the War lords a. main men b. potential war lords)

6. Use ages betwen 15 - 25 as foot soldiers with clear objectives no to harm civilians and animals and environment.

7. create leaders with clear understanding of what a leader is "to serve people and put people's interest upon his/her"

8. No mercy, even within the rebels, u make a mistake u die...

9. use civilians to build, farm and other needed work, "promote with good faith if neccesary forced labor"

10. take control all the media "news papers, TV, and radio"

the Theme No tribalism, and trabalism is considered a serious crime punished by death panalty

these are my ideas... peace

Your Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal OG_Moti, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British, Italian and Abyssinian Empires in Africa in General and Somalia in Particular.

I'm with you Hasta la victoria siempre!

Saalixa   

Why don't we first get whole new leadres-some other people should be given a fair go who of-course have never been in the politics field and second ambolish the goody qabiil system,9i know mission impossible)

MOTI summeduppretty much everything-and the t-shirt mijig is great

Line up every politician, past (and still alive), present, and possible future..

March them up in a straight line.

Blindfold them all.

Open fire, till each and everyone is dead.

Pray for their souls.

Get on with our lives in our country.

Paragon   

You have to think of something or a problem that would affect adversly every ordinary Somali. Killing warlords and figure-heads wouldn't affect many Somalis, only a closed circle. What can affect and pain all of us? If you get an asnwer to that question then you have a revolution of the minds. When I say something that affects everyone I mean affects everyone directly and in the most painful way. Something evil would do.

Note: Sometimes people are more united in wicked ways than in good deeds.

OG Moti   

Caano Geel me and u like Che and Castaro... together we shall free somalia from its pain by reflecting one time pain, which is much killing of warlords and any one who support them.. then we ease on them and I rule and you move on to free other lands.. what you think?

Peace

While reading a Chilean revolutionary book, I realized that the only hope Somalia has can only come from its youth. As SYL bailed out Somalia out colonization, Somalia definitely needs the youth to bail her out of anarchism. It is my knowledge that one could argue that the somali youth is not as dedicated and mobilized as during the independence era. However we are more educated and financially capable. So a revolutionary is must guys.... and how to bring it about does not lie in killing every dirty somalia politian and warlord or tribe leader, but it lies in taking care of the poor, the sick, the dying, and Innocent.

peace...

Rahima   

Return to the teachings of Islam.

Learn from history.

Bring about justice (i'm lilking Barwaaqos plan- i've always believed that).

Blessed   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

3. open schools for academic studies with hidden agenda of promoting the revolution

I really like this one. It's a long shot but getting them (the youths) early works wonders.

What Somalia really needs is a literate and analytical population - provide an education system that prepares our youth for leadership.

That can only be achieved if the education system is sorted out- it's always been crap so it's a wonder we'r in the state that we are in.

I agree with Rahima, we need to retu to Islam because Allah will only change our condition if we strive to do so.

But enough of that, we know damn well that we write all this and ignore the fate of our ppl as we do. We can all start by being tolerant of each and one.

Qac Qaac   

how to start revolution?

short term goal. start educating ppl. especially women and children.

long term goal. Omar Bin Khattab system will do. che chuvera he himself died.. and we need no gurilla tac tics. i prefare imam tashmeel gurilla tac tic then che chuvera..

Og moti u should check on Imam tashmeel, many ppl believe che chuvera stole his idea from this Imam, in Chechnya.. read about him.