Ifiye

"244 Xabaalo Wadareedyo" Mr.Waraabe

Duufaan   

Xabaalihii qaxoontigii  ogaadeenkii hargeysa degenaa ayey soo fageen markale. Wixii soomaaliya kadhacay maxaa Hargeysa kaliya xabaaleheeda marba kuwo cusub soo saara.

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

Of course, it has to be said, that, if I were to get my hand on him, I will, with pleasure, and with a deep sense of satisfaction, cut his throat with my kitchen knife, if I couldn't get any other weapon to hand in time. And failing that, I would even try to "throttle him" with my bare hands, even if there is no kitchen knife to hand.

However, who I detest, who I despise (from every fiber in my body) is the cowardly ninny who keep on telling me after all this historical tragedy, after all this "verifiable crimes against Humanity", in which my people had to put up with, that, there is even a "scintilla" of something call "Somalinimo", politically, culturally, and legally, that exist in the wider Somali context.

xDxDxD

5 hours ago, Ducale said:

ninkii koorejaan la odhan jiray ee sheekhash ninmankii arap ee dilkooda loo haystay miya tolow? 

When we put all nacnac iyo fadhi ku dirir aside, this type of news are not easy to digest.  For one, war crimes regardless of where it happened and who committed, one thing that should never be accepted is the politicisation of such crimes. But knowing somali nothing is off limit and even victims of unwaranted attrocities are fair game. 

AUN.

It is happening same in Ethiopia as well. Some people are using Mengistu "nationalist" Ethiopian etc kind of excuses and flags to oppose the current government.

The opposition in Ethiopia: says Mengistu was nationalist who fought against Somalia, forgetting that he fought against his own people. Mengistu was simply perfect fascist, cowardly and cruel, yet for some he is nationalist.