Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

For those of you who drive and talk at the same time

Aaliyyah   

New Law for Cell Phones (2008)

According to new law that goes into effect Nov 1, 2008 you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a 'hands free' adapter.

I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone.

Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity.

Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint, Verizon and Nokia units and they worked perfectly.

A photo is attached so scroll down & take a look and let me know if you want one.

Also, forward this to anyone you know, who has a cell phone, and who may want one!

CLICK THE BELOW LINK FOR THE IMAGE

BREAKTHROUGH CELL PHONE ADAPTER

I can hear you laughing. I thought you could use a laugh. WE ALL NEED TO LAUGH MORE -- HAVE A GREAT DAY!

hands-free-cell-phone.jpg

Caadi ila tahay ani. It looks reasonable and very lacag-saving simple idea.

By the way, when will Ontario ban the telefoonada gacanta in gacan lagu qabsado while driving? I do think inay tahay in the first day of the New Year. Already balaayo wada surteen dhagaha dadkii oo bluetooth isku wada taageen.

Pucca   

Bout time i say...next i think they should ban cellphones (even with an ear peiece) all together while driving. People arent altogether there when they're on the phone, something the other person says could spook them and they could kill ppl.

Drive and focus on the freakin road...if you want to talk, pull over and talk. I'd like to live long inshallah.

Aaliyyah   

I agree with you. People should take driving more serious than they actually do. I hate ppl who drive while holding cell phones....It creates unnecessary danger.

Inshallah we will live many years to come.If Allah wills ;)

The Zack   

^^Did you just say they should ban cell-phones all together while driving? What are you on walal? I haven't driven a car for the last 8 years without being on the phone. Actually, sometimes I drive, talk on the phone, and eat all at the same time. It is called multitasking walal specially when time is not in your favor.

Aaliyyah   

They're going to ban hand held devices, it will be allowed so long its hand free. Get it. Between, why do you have to drive and talk?? you cant stay away from yur cell phone that 30 minutes you're driving.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

Nephissa   

L0L. No rubber band for this Xaliimo, yaa wajiga laga kuus kuusaa, may abbaay. I'll just push the flip ear side of my cell phone under my tightly pulled Hijab as I drive and talk and wave my hands. Ask not why you should not wear Hijaab, ask what Hijaab can do for you.. It's amazing! icon_razz.gif