Sign in to follow this  
ADNAAN

Muslims, Come Out of the Closet !!!

Ms DD   

Originally posted by ADNAAN:

Read this article, it is written by a Somali journalist and it reflect his opinion on this issue, he is a cunning writer so make sure to follow the links he provided and see if you can find the Hadeeth he is hinting at.

Let all my gifted farahs and haliimos free style on this.
;)

quote:

“It must be said however that homosexuality in the Arab and Muslim world is as old as human existence. The holy Koran narrates the story of Lot and condemns his people's homosexual tendencies as transgression. Even companions of the Prophet who used to be away from their wives while fighting in battles sought his permission to use some of them as eunuchs, which the prophet rejected.”

Salaam Aleykum and belated Eid mubaarak

It is very interesting that Bashir Goth derives from the following hadiths that the some of the prophets companions asked the prophet (saw) his permission to use eunuchs as a temporary sexual partners!

See and judge for yourself if these hadiths (from Goths' links) takes this position:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 9:

Narrated Ibn Masud:

We used to fight in the holy battles in the company of the Prophet and we had no wives with us. So we said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we get castrated?" The Prophet forbade us to do so.

Here is another:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 11:

Narrated Sad bin Abi Waqqas:

Allah's Apostle forbade 'Uthman bin Maz'un to abstain from marrying (and other pleasures) and if he had allowed him, we would have gotten ourselves castrated.(1)

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 13o:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.' (5.87)

Shakti   

I highly doubt Bashir is muslim and anyone who knows or met him should land a sharp object in his bloodless heart. Having said that, I partially don’t blame him for writing that piece of trash, its well known fact that most of the arabs are homos however the mistake he made is associating islam with it.. damn him and arabs... i tell ya.. im ready 2 burn them!

NGONGE   

As ever, he's directing his words at a western audience. The words, the tone and connotations all have to be western-friendly. Still, beats me why he would want to talk about such a subject and what his aim was! I mean, he didn’t forward any suggestions, give any explicit opinions or even clarify his position on homosexuality. It was all seedy winks and nudges all the way.

He lives in the UAE and that place DOES have a noticeable gay culture. It is also, for the most part, tolerated and, for some, even accepted. One only need to go to an average UAE wedding to see the traditional ‘Moa’layah’ bands strut their stuff and play their enchanting music to realise the extent and scale of that sub-culture. In fact, recently, a very popular Kuwaiti band (Miami) did an updated version of one of one of these songs. The song did very well in most Arab countries, even though most those from the gulf clearly knew what it was all about and the origins of that music. Having said that, and at a guess, I wouldn’t say that homosexuals makeup more than 1% of that population, only they’re a rowdy lot and know how to make themselves noticed. :D

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

It is very interesting that Bashir Goth derives from the following hadiths that the some of the prophets companions asked the prophet (saw) his permission to use eunuchs as a temporary sexual partners!

See and judge for yourself if these hadiths (from Goths' links) takes this position:

[/QB]

yup, u have spotted it. Goth is on a mission he is challenging Allah and all he wants to fight with is a little pen, (and obviously da fake links smile.gif ). But it looks like Poor Goth never came across this one! :

sourah (24) alnour aayah 11

“Those who brought forward the lie are a body among yourselves: think it not to be an evil to you; On the contrary it is good for you: to every man among them (will come the punishment) of the sin that he earned, and to him who took on himself the lead among them, will be a penalty grievous.

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Did he mention Somaliland in his article?

Miyuu ku dhacaa!! Soo la shiidi mayo markuu fasax ina riyaale u yimaado. :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Muslims, Come Out of the Closet

I think the comma might of been misplaced in that title
:D

LOL! You saqajaan!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by rudy:

you really sound like u been in the closet and wanna come out!!

plz stay in there! u know somali society does not accept gay ideas or thoughts!

its not even 24hrs yet...and look whats coming of the wood-works. western trash..!

loooooooooool@rudy.............ishaa ka tuurtay