Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Condolonces To Ibtisaam

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Inna Illahi Raajicuun!

My Sincere condolonces to Ibti and family on the passing of their beloved uncle. Sabar iyo Imaan to family and friends and May Allah Forgive and Grant your unlce Jannah.

please remember to say a duca/pray for our departed brother today.

Haneefah   

Inaa Lilaah Wa Inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun. May Allah forgive him and have mercy on his soul.

Ibty, I am very sorry about your loss, sis. May Allah inrease you and the family in patience and imaan.

Malika   

Inna-lillahi ma akhatha walahu ma'a'ta wakkulu shaiy'in indahu be ajalim-musamma faltasbir waltahtasib.[Due is to Allah that which He has taken away and His is whatever he has given.With Him everything has an appointed term; have patience and seek reward from him]

Samiir iyo Imaan @Ibti

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisaam May Allah swt have mercy on his soul. And, grant him the highest place in Jannah.

Inshallah recite this duca as many times as possible...

"O Allah forgive him and raise his rank among the rightly guided and be successor to whom he has left behind and forgive us and him. O lord of the worlds. Make spacious his grave and illuminate it for him"...

Sister, I know what you are going through I have lost couple of family members over the yrs. It's hard but sister with faith and patience you will get through this.

salaam

Cawaale   

Inaa lillaah Wa Inaa Ilayhi Raajicuun .

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

My condolences, sis. Sabar iyo Imaan to u and family, May Allah Forgive him and Grant him Jannat Al-fardoos.