Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

A WARNING TO ALL THE LADIES!!!!

Ibtisaam   

Originally posted by Baaniyal:

i don't think anyone would want to see pics of my fat girlfriend, so no point in getting the cell.

Baaniyal that's a bit too harsh don't you think?

Call me old fashioned or whatever, but i don't see that point in having a phone and a camera coming all in one. It just all seems pointless to me. I prefer to have them both separate.

Darman thanx for the warning walaal, good to see we have a borther out there who cares smile.gif

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Baaniyal:

i don't think anyone would want to see pics of my fat girlfriend, so no point in getting the cell.

Darman rat styles as such, will always make you the friend friend type to a girl, and neva the one to get with her.

What folk do in their own privacy, is of their concern only. No girl should be that naive and clueless in the first place.

From your tone I could tell you are just a confused pervert who wants to be a player but don’t know how.... tell me how would you feel if I played around with your own sister, photographed her ass and passed her picture around the internet ?!!

And don’t get it twisted knuckle head, I didn’t post this thread to make friends with the girls of SOL, I just posted it to give my sisters a heads up… cyber love is for losers like you..

Darman, u know how Tamina is she is kinda evil so u betta watch ur back from her...beside she and Shyhem can make a perfect couple...atlease they got some incommon RUDNESS :D ....anywayz, thanks for the advise darman...peace.

Jaabir   

Cutelil girl.. thanks..

Ilhaam.. Darman doesnt take shit from nobody.. (king kong aint got shit on me) i like that line from Training day moive :D:D lol.. So if Tam dont like that.. well then she can kiss my "PEEP"....

:D:D

Baaniyal   

Yea sure nerd boi, your "bus driving" days has reached the cyber world. So how many more girls are you willing to drive? Concerning my sis, not applicable, since i don't have one. But even if i did, for her to be with imbeciles as such, would be of her own fault. Telling me bout being a player and whatnot, well since you from minnie shouldn't it be "blayer"?

if you are this soft on the net, i can bewilder at your marshmallowy status in reality.

While you at it have a left nut, courtesy of B toDa A toDa you know da rest.

Iffah   

Darman...ar xoog badanidaa! That was to cutie....are you cute? Nooo dheh! icon_razz.gif

Cutie...leave my dear sis alone..or you'll have to answer to me! :D

Ps, car igu dar your rudeness list!

Cutie...leave my dear sis alone..or you'll have to answer to me! :D

Ps, car igu dar your rudeness list! [/QB]

wow s'up with that girl...i didn't do anything to ya but i didn't know that u are Tamina lawyer... how much she pays ya??? anywayz, i don't s'up with and by the way the "car igu dar to rudeness list" part ...i didn't but if u want me to i will....cuz i wasn't feeling ur threat sis....so i will put u if i want to sis......but after all i aren't that mean...u nice that's why i 'm not gonna put ya that's all... :D