Sign in to follow this  
Dhagax-Tuur

When does one........?

Being newbie, I have seen the word 'Alien' written under my avatar and seen others having the status 'Nomad' under theirs, I have also seen few others with the same description. What is this? And If I am an 'Alien' when do I get my status to be normalised into a 'Nomad'. And isnt that a discrimination or is it a positive discrimination? There is no such thing.

Looking forward to some answers. Just asked myself, and thought better ask.

Salam.

Jaabir   

Saxib everybody is an alien once they sign up, but as they post topics and replies their status will change to a Nomad..

Macalin   

Bro..salaams..

Alllow myself to introduce...myself..lol...yea am lakkad and iam a Nomad because i have posted/replied to a number of topics....therefore once you post and reply to as many topics, u will be introduced to the special club of members that is 'NOMAD'..am i making sense?..

Anyways post enuff and u will get that title..comprende!>?

Anyone who can do better?..am confused!

LuCkY   

Lakkad...LoL Mr.Confuscious(sp?-if that is a word) himseLf.

GeeL-Jire ur 'aLien' seLf needs at Least 50 posts to become a 'nomad'...anywayz WeLcome aboard.

Blessed   

Welcome Geel Jire!

Well getting the Nomad status is dependent on how many glasses of caano geel you can drink and how quick- for every post you get a glass!

Good luck.. and welcome smile.gif

*passes glass of camel milk to geel jire*

Asalaama calaykum.

Thank you all and thanks for the nice welcome. I appreciate it. This is by far one of the best somali forums I have come across, and the people aren't bad either. Look at Ameenah, passing me a 'furjaan' of caano geel!

Once more, thnx, I will do my best to post as much as I can (of my contro-views)to settle my status once and for all.