Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

The N-word

Girls make the term nayaa a big deal - That is why guys use it easily and frequently - People usually tend to use words that dig at your nerve and girls always fall for it – Big qasaaro – Just ignoring it teaches the farax manners – You need to know that the digsi and the iskoobe aren’t the only forms to discipline them – Even though the 99-cent leash works just fine –

Jimca, I don’t think anyone with eyes and a mind will confuse you for a woman – Only that cursed-befallen kusband of yours could only be so utterly blind – Makes me wonder what spell you cast upon him – Ayeeyo is betting on the voodoo dolls -

J.Lee   

What spells? what husband? dude, I'm not married. :D

Ahura: any man who pays £50k for a wedding is a dayuus that deserves to be neutered; he is not fit to reproduce nor should he be married.

Irresponsible

I started calling my brothers Nayaa a couple of weeks ago. I luv it. I just have to make sure were not in company when it pops out - or that will guarantee a black eye.

Ms Lee/Mrs Lee, I hope you were kidding when you said having a lavish wedding/lifestyle is irresponsible.

I fail to see how anyone can call a woman, a true woman "naayaa", whether or not he paid 50k/100k in the woman's behalf, Ahura.

Castro   

^ She meant he would then "own" her. Seeing that I put more value on Ahura than she has put on herself, I'll start the bidding at $75,000. I wouldn't mind adding her to my collection once I pay off Kooley's debts. :D

lol@you castro, this sure looks tempting enough to report. Live Auction this evening "Ahura on Sale", I can just see tomorrow's headlines and readers just going nuts over the story of whooooo won the bid.

J.Lee   

^Maandhay, not only is it irresponsible it's completely stup!d : it's also f*ckava waste.

Lacag intaas la'eg ayaa kaa baxayso for what? 6 hrs of non-stop partying and a dreamt about moment of glory that will completely be out of the minds of the attendees within a week?

Shiidaad badanaa.

Critter:

02-15-06.jpg

Lee:

Naa heedhe, maxaad ka hadleysaa? 6 hours of what? You are thinking too Somali. £50k would cover the transport and hospitality costs of both his and her family to a beautiful Caribbean Island, a small, family-orientated, elegant ceremony and a week or two of blissfull leisure. Waa ku sidee? Think outside the hired hall in Southall (or downtown Seattle in your case). Money well-spent, I would think.

Castro/Layzie: Ahura is NOT for sale. Yet.

J.Lee   

Atheer: I'm just a concious penny-pincher.

Ahura: ceremonykaa sheegaysid maxaa weeye? Dude, yaradii iyo zooryadii haduu bixiyey inanku,oo hadana maherkii aan isku raacnay, and he donated to some of my favorite health organizations wax kale aan ka rabo ayaaba iska yar.

What is the point of vacationing when you are on your honeymoon? You are throwing ubber salt in the game plan maandhay. :D

Mrs Lee, to each his own.

I really don't see what your beef is with pple over spending on their wedding. YOu only get married once for the 1st time ever.(divorces don't count)

You don't spend that much money for people, you spend it for the both of you so that you can always think back and remember your wonderful day. To me, I wouldn't put 50k on just the ceremony, I would divide it up. Ahura broke it down for you to bits.

Take a honeymoon up in the coast, live it up for 2-3 weeks, whatever you can afford, but most importantly, before you take up vacation, please pay the mortgage, no sense in going to a 5star hotel when you have no home to come back to. Renting a condo/buying a home, whatever fits your budget but to me, wedding is a happy occasion and if people got the doe, why not spend it on their special day?

PS:Mrs lee, if you think cheap, you're going to act cheap, remember those words.

muunad   

the term "nayaa" has it's negative conducts.

to me this term is like "women". so to have a person call me..."hey women get me the bananas" or what ever object is completly unexceptable. it also implies that he made me a women, in a sexual sense. so either way i view as degrading as well as a negative word that is not needed in respectful company.

-Lily-   

The best polciy is ignoring. I mean placing something or someone below noticablity is the best kind of punishment.

As for a man making a woman, God has made us women no some :mad: . Let's just leave it at that.