Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Venting room....

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Atheer calm down. You're unreasonably hostile today.

Dont atheer me. I remember a time the word meant something when you said it to me. bah.

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I never promised to render u senseless, kid.

....Now that I know u want it that bad, I shall be withholding the battle u desire so fiercely.

In other words, little girl, you're just an empty shirt? Can't deliver your promises when the heat is on?

Castro   

^ How did this change from the venting room to the boxing room?

CW, you're forever my one and only deserving of atheer.

^ How did this change from the venting room to the boxing room?

boxing is another way of venting.

I don't know about others but anytime I have a chic threatening to beat me sensless, my hackle instantly get raised. All my boyhood fantasies about being wrestled to the ground by a chic conjure up. She made the threat, I'm only holding her accountable for her comments. This should say something about my moral rectitude. I think.

Shehrezade, fine! You didn't say you'll beat me sensless, I remember it now. You promised to beat to impotence. Whatever, it don't matter so long as you fulfill your promise. Promise is promise is promise, no?

underdog   

Originally posted by Brown McPharax:

If i were you i would not listen to UDs Neolithic approach to problem solving a complicated issue
[i mean God,its not simple to say No]
smile.gif

Neolithic???? is that you're new term for direct, straight-forward, honest?

"Its not simple to say no" kulaha...maybe not for you, but Neolithically, I don't think that whole "if I say no people will hate me" theory works for me...I'd rather call a spade a spade a let people deal with it. Mcpharax you should try that sometime...Complicated issues always have simple solutions.

Castro   

Originally posted by underdog:

Complicated issues always have simple solutions.

Complicated issues rarely surrender to simple solutions. Sorry to interrupt.

As you were.

underdog   

quote:Originally posted by underdog:

Complicated issues always have simple solutions.

Complicated issues
rarely
surrender to simple solutions. Sorry to interrupt.

As you were.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

Simplicity is the nature of great souls, I wouldn't expect you to understand.... :D

at ease.

Castro   

^ So according to your statement:

Complicated issues
always
have simple solutions.

To prove your statement false, all I need is to find one case where a complex issue does not have a simple solution. Are you with me?

Here's one: abortion. Here's another: income tax. Here are a couple more: war and peace.

Catch my drift, atheer? Be careful with the use of words like always and never. Don't get me wrong, I like your style and don't mean to cramp it but if you use these words irresponsibly, as you have here, more often than not, you will find yourself in hot water.

I'm at ease. Thank you.

P.S. You're better of with my telling you about this than The Eagle dropping a couple of Abu Alaa Al Ma'ari stanzas and tearing into your flesh. :D

quote:Originally posted by Brown McPharax:

If i were you i would not listen to UDs Neolithic approach to problem solving a complicated issue
[i mean God,its not simple to say No]
smile.gif

Neolithic???? is that you're new term for direct, straight-forward, honest?

"Its not simple to say no" kulaha...maybe not for you, but Neolithically, I don't think that whole "if I say no people will hate me" theory works for me...I'd rather call a spade a spade a let people deal with it. Mcpharax you should try that sometime...Complicated issues always have simple solutions.
Lool.

No its not a new terminology. It was in reference to your pre stone age method of solving modern office issues. smile.gif

A direct "Neolithic" straight forwardness is not a very modern way to solve simple office misunderstandings...i mean you cant just say ; Go french Connect yourself to the BossLady.It fantastically qualifies as *get this*: insubordination.

;)

underdog   

Adeer,

I see what you mean...and I'm sure I can find complications, if thats what I'm looking for.

*Abortion is murder under any circumstance,

*income tax is a good idea thats being practiced poorly.

*War and peace the simplest one - whoever runs out of things to say throws the first punch.

*Catching drifts usually lands me in strangely unfriendly spots.

*Everytime someone directs the words "Be Careful" at me, I take it as a threat.

*I use "Always" and "Never" to symbolise totality

*its -14 right now, so hot water is not necessarily a bad idea.

Thanks for the tips...I'll take them under advisement.

underdog   

Pharax,

I know it qualifies as insubordination, but thats the whole point. you can actually draw parallels witha slave master society. and most of the time your boss is too unqualified for their job, but your 'perma-tanned" a$$ can't say anything about it. cause the people above him/her probaly hate you more.

but I'm getting carried away. Point is most of these cadan people will kill you with kindness while they chop you down at the knees....Saying forget it to waitress duties is not insubordination...its small stand. the whole point was "make a stand".

Pharax,

I know it qualifies as insubordination, but thats the whole point. you can actually draw parallels witha slave master society. and most of the time your boss is too unqualified for their job, but your 'perma-tanned" a$$ can't say anything about it. cause the people above him/her probaly hate you more.

but I'm getting carried away. Point is most of these cadan people will kill you with kindness while they chop you down at the knees....Saying forget it to waitress duties is not insubordination...its small stand. the whole point was "make a stand".

Well you actually have a point there UD smile.gif

But, a far different tone from your previous POST

Aniga: Oh sure. Happy to utilise my invaluable skills and experience to undertake such a task. (You say: Those days are over, you missed them by about a century...now get your own drinks and get me one too before I *****-slap your narrow *** )

^^ :D ^^