Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Venting room....

Boss: Could you do me a favour?

Aniga: Off course.

Boss: You couldn't make the 7 people I'm having a meeting with drinks, could you? Here's the list. Thanks.

Aniga: Oh sure. Happy to utilise my invaluable skills and experience to undertake such a task.

I love my shaqo.

Next time, say: I could but I shouldn't. It might look as though u're discriminating, asking a woman to get the tea. U know how politically correct the whole world has become(raise yr eyes to the ceiling). Wouldn't want to put u in that position, I have a LOT of respect for you.

Look very sincere, cock yr head to one side and shake your head in grief. Then walk away.

Car haduu mar kale ku weydiiyo.

'He' maaha. Waa a 'she'. But I'll file your advice away for future reference.

All the crap jobs go to me for some reason. Do you remember the Ghostbusters theme song? 'When crap happens, who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!'? Well, replace the Ghostbusters bit with my name and you have my job title. :mad:

because u get it done, right? If I were u I'd start putting a stop to it, slowly so they don't suffer from withdrawal symptoms. And your she-boss can still be done for discrimination. Sexual or racial. Just the mention of it should have her quaking in her cidhbo. Fling their xaar back. Grrrr.

underdog   

Bee, sweetie,

take my advice, find the 'civilised' switch in you and take a sledge hammer to it.

this how that scene would play out:

Boss: Could you do me a favour? (You hear: Hey you black girl, come here)

Aniga: Off course. ( You say: WHAT?)

Boss: You couldn't make the 7 people I'm having a meeting with drinks, could you? Here's the list. Thanks. (You hear: fetch some refreshments and stay out of sight- Your Mouth, shut it...your role, know it)

Aniga: Oh sure. Happy to utilise my invaluable skills and experience to undertake such a task. (You say: Those days are over, you missed them by about a century...now get your own drinks and get me one too before I *****-slap your narrow *** )

When they said your attitude determines your altitude they didn't mean take shit and smile.

....Better yet pop your head into the meeting with your eyes open really wide and say "I see white people!!!"

UD,

Ha ha ha. Yeah right, bet you would never do that, even if they had your ar$e in a grinder.

Thanks for the laugh tho.

It's my fault really, I was always too eager to help. Waxaan shaqadeyda ahayn ayaan intaa faraha kula jiraa. So, I can't exactly turn around and tell them to French Connect themselves out of the blue, can I?

But yeah, one of these days I will have to sit her down and tell her I'm not happy with the way things are.

Khayr   

Salamz,

When they said your attitude determines your altitude they didn't mean take shit and smile.

....Better yet pop your head into the meeting with your eyes open really wide and say "I see white people!!!"

It definitely is true about 'Attitude determing your ALTITUDE' in the workplace...being a Miskeen/Miskeean isn't a good role to play.

UD, or shall I call you 'CHAPPELLE!' :D that was funny, I see we put you back as MODERATOR for the Joke Forum.

underdog   

Originally posted by Ahura:

But yeah, one of these days I will have to sit her down and tell her I'm not happy with the way things are.

You assume she doesn't know. She's 'stepping on you' by accident?....There's a reason they call it office politics....the more you have the less work you do and more you get paid...sacrifice a weekend or two and stalk her with a digital camera...you'll have 'the goods on her" its easy sailing from there.

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Ahura:

UD

Thats a very good idea because there are indeed many, many things that we disagree with.

Originally posted by Simply_I:

quote:Originally posted by Ahura:

UD,

Thats a very good idea because there are indeed many, many things that we disagree with.
^^^

HaHaHa.Its official.President Goerge Clinton of the United Canadian states,has just given her maiden speech. smile.gif

Ahura islaan weyn baad tahaye do what you gatta do eedo ;) .

If i were you i would not listen to UDs Neolithic approach to problem solving a complicated issue[i mean God,its not simple to say No]. smile.gif

Since we are venting...

I'm terribly annoyed by Brown's use of the square bracket intead of the normal oval bracket. Does it make you feel any more-macho?

Castro has killed the word adeer for everyone on this board. I dont think we could ever use it again without some sterilization.

I just ate hilib geel and I'm digusted by the thought.