Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Natural Beauty recipes

Chubaka looool but thanks sis

Pujah, Eggs contain alot of different vitamins crucial for healthy hair especially protien. The smell of egg greatly reduces when beaten nicely!

Am married n trust me, I wont go near my hubby with a smelly head.

Shampoo well n use nice conditioners, dry hair properly n set it. I use it one or 2 times a week.

Macaanto pain for beauty aa la dhahay. Dont u see what some pple go thru 2 look good. some go surgeries n hair transplant!

Nephissa   

^L0L.

Ummu, maxa ku cadibay :D ? I'll prolly bathe in eggs one of these nights just so I can sleep well without anyone hogging the covers.

Malika   

I am trying this hot Olive oil treatment tonight..I expect Anita Chopra's hair by next month hadhee..Lol

For a silky smooth skin,Mix Rose Water,Olive Oil and Qasiin[hope its the right spelling,that thing Somalidu use for cleasing skin],use it for whole body cleasing..Although messy but it has good results..

Blessed   

Puujah and Chubba.

Organic Hair Mayonnaise, works better than the natural concoction. Works even better, if you steam your hair / go sauna. It’s easy to wash off and it smells good.

Cucumber (seeds) with qasil, is a great facial.

Nice thread. smile.gif

JUSTICE   

I just tried henna for my hair last night. It took me so long to wash it off, La Alaha Ela Allah.

The thing is, I got some grey hair and I need to colour them, these hair colours in shops are bad I get bad chemical reactions from them..

Buuxo   

^ The henna is really good i have been trying it last couple of week, my hair has more strength now and doesnt fall out as easily.

Thanks for the tips ladies, will try it inshallah.

Malika   

Justice,add Hair conditioner to the henna paste,it would make a whole lot of difference and wont take that long to wash off.

Umu Z..tack so mycket!