Sign in to follow this  
RendezVous

Liberated Women..Are you liberated????

Originally posted by makalajabti:

I'd rather wearing mini skirt and high heels than being covered up head to toe and living in Saudi Bloody Arabia.

Did you talk about having Liberated yourself... Do your wonders..we will see if we will cry :D:D

I'd rather wearing mini skirt and high heels than being covered up head to toe and living in Saudi Bloody Arabia.

Did you talk about having Liberated yourself... Do your wonders..we will see if we will cry :D:D

you can do the worst baby and God knows, we will see what happens.. you may think we will cry :D:D

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

Do your wonders..we will see if we will cry
:D:D

Wanna try that again, I can't make head from tail in what you wrote above.

I'm sure my dyslexia isn't failing me this time.

Originally posted by The Flipmode:

quote:Originally posted by makalajabti:

you can do the worst baby and God knows, we will see what happens.. you may think
we will cry
:D:D
MAKALAJABTI,

Did u talk about having liberated yourself earlier... :D:D

Khalaf   

Asslaamu Alaykum,

Since you are so free and bad sister, wear your “mini skirt and high heels after dark, by yourself in American/UK streets.

You and those who share your views talk about the Muslim women particularly the ones in the Saudi, but have you ever been to Arabia, lived among the people, or walked in the shoes of a Saudi woman? No, what you say you have gotten from the western media. And no I am not denying the problems facing our Muslimah’s and their struggles, but we have to realize before there are “woman rights†there must be first human rights. Some of you bring up marginal issues like woman’s ability to drive, what is worse that or the absolute power of a man and the fabricated laws he makes which in turn yields oppression. If there was a Kalifah in the Shade of the Qu’ran, would woman no humankind be oppressed? No!

I am sick and tired, every-time the liberation of woman is discussed-Islam is mentioned, where is there support from the Qur’an or the Sunnah that even in a small degree implies the oppression of women? There is none, so mans deeds is used as an example instead. And why is it that whenever “liberation†of women is mentioned the amount of clothing or lack thereof she wears is brought up? Does wearing mini skirt=freedom, where as covering yourself=oppression? I know what you will say, it’s the choice that matters, so I guess the woman who chooses to wear mini-skirt and display her body is freer then the Muslimah who chooses to cover herself. And when you mock at the sisters who cover themselves from “head to toeâ€, who adhere to the commandments of Allah, and follow the way of righteous woman sahabah, I suppose the “mini-skirt†look is better than their way.

Peace to you.

Arguments with no real resolutions have no merit.

I think we maryooley never seek any outcomes in our discussions, just useless endless yapping.

This topic is proof of dat.People put time to some good use.

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM

AbdulNoor may Allah reward your effort brother of trying to bring some sense into these girls'inds. May Allah save them from despair.

I have question for those of you gils who think you have been liberated. My question is what exactly are you liberated from? Can anyone of you gils tell me who is that had you under contol. If you think wearing short skirs, puting on lipstick, walking down the street is liberation, then I would suggest you think head, because the consequence could be rape, abuse on the street, sinnful actions and so on.

I am really saddened to hear that some girls think by unvieling their buaety to the public is what is going to make them free and empowered women, then I have really bad news for you, prepare yourself for the blazing of hellfire whose fuel is men (mankind) and stones. It's not so fun is it when you think about it that way? go head enjoy the short and joyful life of this life but in the hereafter you will live in despair and everlasting agony.

For those who fear their lord and obey Allah and his messenger. For those believing women who chose to cover themselves from the toe to the top, be prepared the glad tiding and the everlasting pradise in the hereafer. I urge them to hold steadfast and stay firm on the straight path which will ultimately lead to good happy place known as Jenna and you will be please with by Allah. All you have to do is be patient and don't let yourself be influenced by the satan's actions. Let the "liberated women" joy their day or half a day of "liberation", after all Allah knows who is liberated the one who is the servant of Allah or the who is enslaved by the devil, I say the one who obeys Allah is. So woe to those who think being westernized is liberation and they chose to insult Muslims and the noble clothes of Islam (hijab). I can only shake my head and hope for Allah to rescue them, because allah is the one who guides and there is none to guide who is misguided other than Allah.

Assalamu Calaykum.

My question is what exactly are you liberated from? Can anyone of you gils tell me who is that had you under contol. If you think wearing short skirs, puting on lipstick, walking down the street is liberation, then I would suggest you think head, because the consequence could be rape, abuse on the street, sinnful actions and so on.

I am really saddened to hear that some girls think by unvieling their beauty to the public is what is going to make them free and empowered women, then I have really bad news for you,

See How ISLAM has given the women liberation bu it's own words,

Quraan Surah (33:35)

For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in charity, for men and women who fast, for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah’s praise, for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.

Can someone please find me a verse from any OTHER HOLY BOOK of any other religion like this..

You will NEVER find that kind of "Liberation" in any other religion let alone them speaking about "The Skirt and modelling industry"..as liberation

Flippy, your thread was ambiguous because you were criticizing those women and the way they display their body (dress, shoes)!

This is part of the "liberation" : women should have the right to dress in mini-skirt or wear cabaay. They have that right in the West unlike in muslim countries. No one should dictate to them how they should dress, choose a husband or drive a car. I am sure you agree on all these. It's basic human rights.

Therefore the only way to give muslim women what men took away, is to give them more rights and protection. As long as honour killings, excision (which is not allowed in ISlam but pious somali people keep doing it to their daughters , ignoring the precept of Islam) are allowed, muslims societies are doomed.

So definitely muslims are not liberated in some part of the World. No revolution starts peacefully, that's why we got people like Ayaan Hirsi, lesbians muslims authors, women advocating to lead prayers, You (muslim men) have created this havoc because you have ignored for so long the plight of your sisters in Islam. The Whole world consider muslims men are wicked and cruel, cartoons insult our prophet.

So your thread is not really helping, is it? As long as you don't see the roots of this "liberation" (or if you mock it), well the ends will justify the means.

This is part of the "liberation" : women should have the right to dress in mini-skirt or wear cabaay. They have that right in the West unlike in muslim countries.

I think this sister needs to read the Quranic verse,

Allaah, the Most Perfect, said:

[soorah Aal-Imraan 3:110].

"You are the best Ummah ever raised up for mankind; you command the good and forbid the evil and you believe in Allaah."

Do u call liberation, Giving someone freedom to "Wear Nude tights".Hey, same as limit to "Freedom of Expression", This ain't liberation at all.We enjoin our sisters to wear modesty and that is part of the religion.It is not about freedom.Otherwise you can't say they have no right to wear Mini or cabaaya.

still,

Letting your woman drive top of the range Lexus is Islam.This is what I call liberation.

While Islam has NEVER refused that you should drive, Islam has NEVER said you get "Liberated" by wearing semi-nude..anytime.It is even against that.Many christians of high calibre like the nuns(Pious in their sense) wear Hijaab and dress modesty.

That was the essence of my whole thread not unless you understood something else..

Khalaf   

So definitely muslims are not liberated in some part of the World. No revolution starts peacefully, that's why we got people like Ayaan Hirsi, lesbians muslims authors, women advocating to lead prayers, You (muslim men) have created this havoc because you have ignored for so long the plight of your sisters in Islam. The Whole world consider muslims men are wicked and cruel, cartoons insult our prophet.

My dear sister, do you really believe this? I can see your angry and frustrated about woman issues as all should be, but how can you say this? It makes no logical sense. I urge you instead of watching too much british television, and letting them put that junk in your head, learn your deen abaayo, and think about what your saying. You may regret it in five years when you turn twenty. May Allah protect you. Salaam