Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

To Ngonge and Xinnfaniin

That thread only deserved to be deleted on one merit - if it was meant to spite Xiin and infact, the Gyno dr in question was related to Xiin. If so, this is clearly against the rules and regulation of the site to report and name and shame on someones relative and indulge in spiteful posts.

If it was deleted because of the content of the story, then thats a damn shame, because I enjoy AT&Ts stories (however strange) and they are probably the only entertaining thing on these boards recently and I honestly am bored of the 'good morning' and 'report your daily wiles' topics/post on regular display! By deleting posts that fall outside those categories, the moderators are not doing the board a favour in terms of fostering a platform for varied opinions and exchange.

As for the timing of this particular AT&T post, I agree that he should tone down on the dirty innuendos, but at the end of the day, if one wants to reserve their fast, they should do that by staying away from his posts.

Abtigiis   

Ma maantay yidhaahdeen wuxuu xumo la soo maagay

Midkii kaliya ee xerada aan miciin ka moodaayey?

Ma Xinnfanin ayaan caayay oo maamulku u booday

Ma'ay wareeystaan asaga wuu mug weyn yahaye?

Mise mareegaha isugu kaaya xidhan ayaan meeshaba ka muuqan

OO inuu muraayad ii yahay yaa la moog yahayba?

Sorry, I have to come back to clear the issue with Xinn. How many of you know the depth of our relationship?

Qorax   

Abtigiis & Tolka, ninyahow dadkan kuma aysan fahmine ee u dulqaado. Aad ayaan uga xumahay in Dhaqtar Nadiif ceebtiisa iyo khaladkiisa in la sheega dadka qaarkii u qataan xumaan. Waan akhristay waana wax dhici kara waana run baad tiri, balse waxaa fiicnayd inaadan qofna magacabin oo meeshaa uga harted ayeey ahayd. Waxaan ka mid ahay dadka ku raaxeysta qoraaladaada qaraxa badan ee weliba aad u macaan.

Markana aan la hadlo dadka ka dacwoonaya AT qoraaladiisa. Dadkaan waxaan oran lahaa war haddii aydun jeclayn ninka A&T ah qoraaladiisa maxaad u aqrisataanoo uga jaw-jawaabtaan haddii idinku qudhiinu rabshoolayaal ahayn. Haddii aadan jacalayn ninkan qoraaladiisa banaanka istaaga gudahaba ha soogalin.

A&T, awoowe xaal qaado raalina ahoow dadkana ha ubixin.

Abtigiis & Tolka, brother all your contributions here are deeply appreciated by many people here. I myself enjoyed them all and you are such a great man. Keep on all these short stories coming in and please dont mention names haddii kale sheekada waa la micna dilaya i.e horrible side effects smile.gif

Buuxo   

^wuxuu yiri.

What a year 2008 has been, It will forever be known in SOL as the year of A&T and personalised threads. smile.gif

Fabregas   

I don't think that gynaecologist-gate was such a big deal, if you consider that there are plenty of other threads and words exchanged on SOL daily and in the archives. Though, I do think our good friend(a&t)shoots himself in the foot sometimes, by personalizing threads and calling out people.

Oz   

Originally posted by unknown1:

OZ do u fear Allah? arent islam clear on how we should be governed? Democracy is very much needed kulahaa.

Of course I fear Allah. We are in the Holy month of the year, I am making dua's for people like you and all of mankind. Having said that, what I said was a figure of speech. :rolleyes: I didn't literally mean. :rolleyes:

Zu,

Nothing much. What happened to you? You don't call; does that mean we are no longer related? :D Lol By the way, Ramadan Kareem ;)

Kool_Kat   

unknown, beenaalaha SOL miyaa? Waligey ma maqlin qof is dhahaayo I am fake... Najeynaa yaa rab...

A&T is the ONLY SOL memeber who can write about **say** a 'pencil' (qalin laabis) and still manage to get five pages of replies in an hour or less!!!

The simplest term for this: R-A-G-E-E-D-I-I!!!Waxaad umaleysaa sidii hungry lions ineey uwada taagan yihiin eysugaayaan inuu hilib dhiigleh usoo tuuro...

A&T, keep doing what you doing, apparently some of the not so juveline enjoy and can handle what is contained in your stories...