Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

To Ngonge and Xinnfaniin

Abtigiis   

Look guys,I have to place my complaints here with you as the elders of SOL.

Ngonge

What you said yesterday was all correct about petulance and spite. But you missed one key ingredient in your descrption of criticisms. I can't believe you missed such an obvious distinction. I will give you an example from the post deleted:

Sheh said : "dude, this is not a story. It is nonsense and crap. (something to that line)- This is what I see as a civilized criticism which I should not whine about. she was talking about the story, not me!

Ibtisam said : "..edeb ma lihid." This is not considered as criticism where I live and where I lived in the past. It is considered as insult. And passing insults with a shrug is only to encourage anarchy. I respond to correct her, not because I am angry. let us be clear.

Xinnfaniin

There was no malice in the tale of the Doctor who abused his patients. I stand firm on that. yet, because Ibtisam whinned, it was taken out. fair enough. It is time for me to make a decision if the petulance of an under-age dictates what can be posted and what can't be!

N.O.R.F   

Aha! The Referee's assistant (I still call him a linesman by the way) raised his flag (it was a late flag) and Inzaghi's goal is disallowed for OFFSIDE!

Saxib, you have to time your runs sometimes. Try running along the line for a few meters before dashing in behind the defence. I have a feeling that was one of your intentional ones before you time it well next time to go and score that important goal.

Malika   

^Come on' where you not laughing and enjoying exchanging comments with him just few days ago?

This is bullying to the max wallahi!

I dont know what world you people live in,where human life and their madness doesnt occur. The Gyno story might have just been the kind of reading one will not want to read on this holy month of ramadan but nevertheless it highlights how human abuse each other.Its a common dilema,even here you dont see your male doctor for internal check up without having the nurse there,to assure no foul play by the doctor..so people shiid happen in real life,we might want to be walking around with our tinted glasses and assume everthing is all honky dory but it isnt.

As for the imoral issue of the story,come on how many of you read explicit books,music,watch movies where one is bombarded with imoral images,thought provocking etc but heck actually we go.."xaaax did you see Brad in troy, he just look devine..what does that say about our morality then?"

Double bloody standards!

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Malika:

^Come on' where you not laughing and enjoying exchanging comments with him just few days ago?

^^^^What’s your point? Do you have one? Or do you have several?

NGONGE   

^^ Malika,

The above two are merely teasing him with the Inzaghi label. Don't burden them with the folly of others (and don't set mad A&T off again, crazy woman). :D

A&T

Fair enough. If it's any consolation I strongly object to the deleting of your thread. But I can't say I didn't see that one coming. You are a marked man, saaxib. They've set the noose around your neck and stepped back to watch you hang yourself. I still advice you not to struggle, because, the more you do the more the noose will tighten.

Ps

It's a storm in a tea cup still.

pps

Morning.

AYOUB   

A&T

Cheer up buddy. Didn't read the deleted thread but I'm sure Ibti only meant it as a sisterly telling off, that's all. It's all because of your approachable nature and her openness. Were you off-line (no pun) when Ibti casually revealed that a senior nomad spends some lunch-breaks in their local pup? :D

Norf

If choice is between Inzaghi and Rosenthal... I'd pick Inzaghi any day! ;)

Malika   

Ngonge,its like being in a cult,one isnt dared to be different,have their own mind and way of expressing themselves.The deleted thread,was very much A&T way of gesturing with his middle fingure..Lol,The thread that triggered this gyno thread was a very much dear agony aunt kind of thread,it was as simple as that there was no profanity nor anything that xaji xiin had to get his socks in a twist about..A normal newly married dilema!..maxaa lagadigee like he was describing "abdi's and his wife" sexual acts..

Baal let me go and read the site rules,and see what they say about writing human stories and how much can one be an individual here without being forced to comform or else.

ps.Afro xaal qaado abaaye,you were just there at the wrong time this morning dear,nothing personal. redface.gif [sawa?]

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Norf

If choice is between Inzaghi and Rosenthal... I'd pick Inzaghi any day!
;)

Anyone who knows Ronny Rosenthal ingriiska wuu ku raagay :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

A&T

Cheer up buddy. Didn't read the deleted thread but I'm sure Ibti only meant it as a sisterly telling off, that's all. It's all because of your approachable nature and her openness. Were you off-line (no pun) when Ibti casually revealed that a senior nomad spends some lunch-breaks in their local pup?
:D

Oh no I did not?? Are you kidding?? redface.gifredface.gif even worse I don't remember.

As for the thread, Oh what a suprise, another calcal thread. :rolleyes:

Ngonge I read "your" esteem opinion on that thread yesterday. Basically what you said was: Oh A&T you are good man, nice stories, I like them and you. Furthermore you have a right to be offensive and rude (Implying you thought he was rude and offensive) Then you went on...however those who are offended should stop reading because by now they should expect nothing less from you, nor is it a surprise that you continue with it. You concluded that you thought it was Inappropriate (can't remember if you wrote [time])

So basically you baby talked him, stroked his ego and then patronized him. So please stop lecturing people about attacking him. My attacks are just less diplomatic and I can't be asked to babysit and sugarcoat things for grown people. He freely and underhandly takes digs at me all the time, just because they are less obvious does not make them acceptable. So he can cry or calcal for all he likes, surely he realised people will like or dislike his stories and as you said I don't see him sending person "Thank you cards to his fans"

Malika.

I've never "attacked" someone to be part of a group, I've always spoken my mind on my own without getting into a cult mentality. Perhaps the fact so many people think/ view something the same way suggest a valid opinion rather than conformity behaviour.

NGONGE   

Ibti,

You're being a busybody again. I actually like his stories and don't see anything wrong with them (my only problem was the reason he posted the story. He made it clear that he was out ot spite Xiin and that was something I thought silly).

The one from yesterday was about a woman's doctor and described what a women's doctor does. I thought A&T did it beautifully and stayed on the right side of what is decent.

The story was very short yet it covered lots of ground. Now I know you and I will never agree on what is acceptable and what is not. In fact, and like I told you in the past, I don't think we can agree on what is the bottom line when it comes to acceptable discussions. You see, yours start ten feet under. icon_razz.gif

Now lets return to A&T's story and lets see if it was that good that I could actually recall it or not...

I remember it starting with him talking about a woman dying because Dr Clean forgot a pair of scissors in her tummy. He then went on to describe how this Dr divorced his wife because he considered her to be cold when it comes to marital intimacy. The way he described both scenes was masterly. There were no vulgar scenes there (unless the reader chose to imagine them). Personally, I got an image of a fed up husband having to endure a phone conversation at the worst time possible. What was occurring at the time was mere decoration to emphasise the point of the cold and careless wife.

The parts about the Dr and his patients on the three days A&T described were pure African farce. Again, it was done so beautifully that I could just picture the waiting room, the looks on the people's faces as he brandished the money, loudly shared the reason for his irritation and accosted the unsuspecting young boy. Imagining the brother-in-law's face as this mad doctor made his unreasonable request had me in stitches.

Now that the first day established the character and personality of this doctor the events of the second and third day did not come as a great shock. He is rude, very crass and abuses his own position. In that clinic, his word is law and that is why he's bold enough to utter such words or suggest that the second woman was not altogether the kosher type.

The third part showed the predatory nature of such egotistical doctors and how easily they can take advantage of simple females.

You keep getting stuck on any mention of sex and can't see beyond the vulgarity of the word. You also unfairly go on about the man's age as if conduct has anything to do with age. You are as much of an adult as he is. If you choose to act like an innocent child, don't expect him to follow suit. But, more importantly, and I repeat this point just like I did yesterday, if you dislike what the man writes why do you keep on reading it and spoiling your and his mood? On this one, Ibti, I am with A&T (and no, I'm not patronising him).

Ps

Everyone has the right to be offensive. You always take it upon yourself to be the resident policewoman here and addressing people years your seniors as if they were born yesterday. Some, like A&T, find it highly offensive but I insist upon your right to air these opinions of yours and as long as you're not being directly insulting I object to any attempts to shut you up. Taking and making offence is a matter of interpretation. I see no reason why A&T should curb his free nature just because some of you found it offensive. I don't, many others don't. If you can't help yourself and must read his stories, fine. Comment on the story and not the author.

Pps

I still think it's all a storm in a tea cup.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Ibti,

I actually like his stories and don't see anything wrong with them (my only problem was the reason he posted the story. He made it clear that he was out ot spite Xiin and that was something I thought silly).

PS.I'm with Ngonge on this one