Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Can I get a white puppy for Eid?

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

(Some cow from the malcamad told her that).

Same thing with our malcaamad. After several months of terrifying 4 year olds with things that take them to hell, I pulled her out of the wretched dugsi. Soon after, the dugsi "teachers" had a clan fight over condemning Abdillahi Yusuf and the Ethiopians in a petition and the whole thing was shut down. lol.

Serenity, ask and you shall receive but an iphone is too cheap. They sell for 99 bucks nowadays.

Ibtisam   

^^^Post me one too atheer. We are related you know icon_razz.gif

Ngonge lol, seriously! I had a beautiful childhood. Everything was so simple. It was either Gaalo- therefore Haram, or Hala. No manipulation or lies and therefore no shocks in adult life- just minor adjustments. :D

Aaliyyah   

Serenity, ask and you shall receive but an iphone is too cheap. They sell for 99 bucks nowadays.

now that would save me 100 dollars....is the offer for mee tooo or just serenity icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Aaliay tell him he is your atheer too! icon_razz.gif

Castro: You would be lucky if you or Ngonge's children turn out anywhere near me. It is better they are safe and little mad than running wild- don't you agree :D

Castro   

I had no idea an iPhone was the ticket to a minyaro. And here I was wasting my time chatting them up.

The line starts here ladies. :D

Nabeela, I've been saying no to an iPhone using the same excuse as the puppy.

Aaliyyah   

qofkii aan wax ka raboba adeer wuu ii noqda...wa isku dhadhajis iska soo indhacad :D

serenity is so sweet..thanks...

Castro lol I knew that offer was not sincere.

Ibtisam   

Nevermind about my one Castro- I'll ask the hindi to send me a sample one from India.

Looool @ AAliya!! Your somali is xaasiid you know! lol

Btw, serenity was just trying to get two for herself! :D

Castro   

Xiin, It wasn't me.

Originally posted by Nabeela:

qofkii aan wax ka raboba adeer wuu ii noqda...wa isku dhadhajis iska soo indhacad
:D

serenity is so sweet..thanks...

Castro lol I knew that offer was not sincere.

No seriously, just the other day I said I should get an iPhone and got the death look from my wife.

So single women yes to iphone, married women say no. Steve Jobs was on to something.

Aaliyyah   

^lol fariid weeye she's saving that 99 dollars...when you have kids luxury is out of the window..am with her on this...Adoo kale Iphone maxa ku fali icon_razz.gif

lol@ your somali is xaasid...somaligeygu ma qof baa yuuna xaasidaya cajiib!!

Xaniifin I think you can have a dog as a guard if its that necessary so long you keep the dog's sliva away from yourself. But, I dont think a child is capable of doing that. So no to a puppy..and who wants a puppy in their house? waligay eyga waaba ka cabsooda even as small as puppy lol..these kids are being brainwashed by da shows they watch. The other day I was walking with my lil sis..she geos aint that puppy cutee and she starts whistling to him..am like "naa ha nugu so jeedin cute beele"...

Castro, I'm sure you dont mean me (hadii kale I'm going to have a word with your mum!) and Aaliyah aad bey u qaali tahay, iphone iyo wax u eeg kuma heli kartid. Actually, ma heli kartid period!

But we are happy to accept the phones as a good will gesture of your atheernimo.

[EDITED]

Malika   

Lol@xiin,coming in with such an authority!

All we are saying is it has implecations to having a dog as a pet...but the tricky bit is how do you explain that to a six year old.

baal adigu fikirkaga noo sheeg.